Jambands.ca

Official Ottawa Bluesfest Extra Day tickets thread

RobL

I called carstairs' 8, 9, and 11 tickets and haven't shored up a place to stay or a car to rent.

If anybody wants them call me at 778.999.3897

If anybody knows of any great deals on hotels, hostels, or car rentals, I'm always into tips.

Extra points (cases of beer) for a place to couch surf.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a word to the wise, my sister steph and matt went just before black keys, 630ish and scooped two tickets at the gate from people going in with extras. 10 and 15 dollars each . hang around im sure lot's of people will be unloading tickets. peace

so it seems it like we'll have to purchase a ticket for our daughter for the 14th afterall...subsequently we have the following tix on offer:

2 for Wed July 15th: $60 for the pair [color:red]sold!

2 for Fri. July 17th: $40 for the pair. [color:red]sold!

pm either the evil doctor or myself. We'll also have them with us tonight (613.298.7919)

Edited by Guest

Yes they are doing scanning, BUT there is a flaw in the system. If you enter the park wherever, go to the Hard Rock Stage via the cut through across the back of the Northwest portion of the main field and then past the Black Sheep and out to the main entrance then your ticket will most likely not get scanned (they were not on the ball scanning the leavers from the Black Sheep). This has happened to me three times and when you get to the main gate the scanner goes beep beep beep but you tell them what happened and you're in after they tell you to make sure you get your ticket scanned.

I'd say this is a great opportunity for some stubbing in. With a boatload of folks coming from out of town on Saturday- I will be testing this method.....

S