Jambands.ca

Festival 8

phorbesie

friggin FAQ is hilarious!

I was just about to post that!

Can I bring a water squirt gun or mister? Sorry, these will not be allowed into the venue, though there might be some mister fans available for purchase onsite.

Oh, I'm a huge Mister fan! I like Mr. Mister so much my friends call me Kyrie. Can we get back to the questions? This is making me uncomfortable.

Edited by Guest

There will be a vending machine selling Moloko Plus, Elsinore Beer, Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, Slurm, Booty Sweat, Slusho and Brawndo.

What? I call nanners. You just cribbed from Wikipedia's list of fictional beverages.

Um, no we didn't. [Long, awkward silence.]

p0wned!

Yes, you are right. We have suffered massive p0wnage.

Can we get back to the FAQ?

Fine.

Although it should be noted that Zaphod's in Ottawa has a drink called the Pangalactic Gargleblaster. :)

and food and 'party favours' and booze inside and out of the venue and gas and rental car and souvenirs and.....

That's part and parcel of every Phish show/festival you go to. If you are going to complain about that then dont go. The Great Went cost a boatload of cash in my world back in '97 but this:

$150 for hotel

$245 for airfare from Buffalo

Seems like an outstanding price to go and stay in California. Not only that, its already done for you.

Maybe I misunderstood your point Sexy Schwa.

::boner slowly growing for end of MLB season::

Edited by Guest
corrected P&P thanks to NW

MattM.

Read the post above mine. I would have assumed the trip would have been a "fortune" as well buuuuuuuuuut..........

I am going to somehow end up spending close to that much just going to SPAC!

Just read it, just read it. Same about SPAC. hmmmmmmm