Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I'm sure JM just used the first game to figure out Philly's plays. It's all planned... rope and dope... yeah... that's it. Fuck I hate Philly.

Similar thing happened against Pitt last series. Whatever though, I totally blame the Punk's last post. He ruined Cunt-towns reverse jinx and thanks to that, PK Subban had his worst game as a Hab. He was blooming awful out there.....MA Bergeron bad.

seriously though... the Flyers are bigger and stronger than any of the previous two...

There was a low-angle shot at one point in the game and the players were all pretty close together after a whistle had blown. The Flyers looked massive compared to the Habs players on the ice. For their size, the Flyers were skating around with a ton of speed an finesse (not something I'm used to equating with Flyers teams ).

I think in Game 1 in Pittsburgh we put in a battle. I don't think we gave ourselves a chance tonight.

99627609-430x296.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Alright, time to pull out all the superstitions and double reverse jinxes. No more ass-clowning around. Karma is telling us to quit being so overconfident... So no more "Ca sent la Coupe" or anything else that looks past this current series.

I was actually quite upset that Philly beat Boston, because you know that Philly ALWAYS steps up to the Habs in the playoffs, whereas Boston has a history of fail.

This will be the hardest series thus far because neither Pitt or the Caps were a banging team, whereas the Flyers are, and that's exactly the type of team that the Habs struggled against in the regular season.

Guest Low Roller

That's more like it Schwa. Your unabated sarcastic encouragements were missing for game 1 and look what happened.