Jambands.ca

Fack Poutine!!

Davey Boy 2.0

The point is your original comment is pretentious douchebaggery at it's finest.

Pretentious? That looks fucking gross!

I didn't know that comments relating to appetizing qualities of deep-fried fatty plates could be pretentious.

I am making no unjustified claims of merit or importance here. So my comments are in no way pretentious.

that IS fucking gross. it is making my stomache turn.

I am making no unjustified claims of merit or importance here.

Ok, so you are just being a douchebag. Fair enough. ;)

Hey POG, I just remembered that spread of food we stumbled upon after TAB in Utica in 2002 (I cant believe it's been almost 6 years). It was midnightish and I was still hungover from the night before.

Ya you were, you had a hard time getting a couple of pops in you before the show at the hotel...

even funnier was that they let our whole crew come in for food and then we facked off to catch Raq as soon as the show was about to begin...

wasnt this the night you left your id in the hands of the doorman at the show bar and didnt know you didnt have it until we hit the border on the way home?

I am making no unjustified claims of merit or importance here.

Ok' date=' so you are just being a douchebag. Fair enough. ;)

Hey POG, I just remembered that spread of food we stumbled upon after TAB in Utica in 2002 (I cant believe it's been almost 6 years). It was midnightish and I was still hungover from the night before.[/quote']

looks like your romance has been rekindled thanks to poutine.