Jambands.ca

Trey Anastasio on tour in Feb.

bradm

No formal announcement, so it seems like the public is still in the dark on the band mates. I enjoyed the 2002 line-up (Tony Markellis, Russ Lawton, Jen Hartswick, Russell Reminton, Dave Grippo, Ray Paczkowski, Andy Moroz, Cyro Baptista and Peter Apfelbaum).

Really did NOT enjoy the 70 Volt Parade.

Schwa, I absolutely did, and in the third row no less.

God that was awful. We also walked out of Langerado early when Trey was sucking horribly.

Classic TAB would be great, but I'm not sure I will be doing any sort of traveling to check them out. A Toronto date would be awesome, but I think Trey is afraid of this city.

A Toronto date would be awesome' date=' but I think Trey is afraid of this city.[/quote']

Do tell....

There are people in this city that have ensured Trey had everything he needed wanted in past visits. I'm quite certain he is not interested in that kind of hospitality anymore.

His border problems would be minimal: Treys charge has been reduced to a misdemeanor on his record for his successful completion fo the court ordered drug rehabilitation program.

I'm no lawyer but I think he is good to cross.

Also, while I love the notion that Toronto was a special city for Phish and Trey- it would be hard to believe Trey didn't have that kind of "set up" in every other city they visited. They are called promoters.....

A Toronto date would be awesome' date=' but I think Trey is afraid of this city.[/quote']

Do tell....

There are people in this city that have ensured Trey had everything he needed wanted in past visits. I'm quite certain he is not interested in that kind of hospitality anymore.

I Basher Guarantee Trey had this so called problem in every city he visited. Most drug addicted rock stars do.

They are called promoters.....

With Trey going for upwards of $100k US I wouldn't consider the 'promoter' guys the people who would set up Trey - we are music business people not drug dealers!

Concert promoters are even less ethical than real estate agents!

From trey.com:

Trey hits the road in February for a month-long tour with Classic TAB, featuring the same lineup from last fall, with the addition of horns back into the mix. Russell Remington (tenor saxophone and flute) and Jen Hartswick (trumpet and vocals) once again join Russ Lawton (drums), Tony Markellis (bass) and Ray Paczkowski (keyboards). New to the group is Natalie Cressman on trombone and vocals.