Jambands.ca

Stirring the Stillepost pot ('Luke Bowden Is A Racist')

zero

Having not checked out www.stillepost.ca (the supposed national indie rock message board(s)) for a while I realized they'd renamed they're central national forum The Hive (of bitches fyi). It's a direct quote of mine just something I said in exasperation in passing really 'this place is like a hive of bitches'. It stuck apparently, so I've been toying with the little kindling boy indie rock douchetards for a bit lately and anyways some troll thinks this is a witty retort.

Luke Bowden is a Racist

It's more of an ongoing thing from other threads, some dude loosely used the word crazy and shit about hearing voices and I took offense and said it was as offensive as Sand Nigger or some such thing. I said it more eloquently but was genuinely pissed off. I guess I'm just not used to the workaday world of internet bitches although I've spent enough time around here.

stir it there ... why here?

some dude loosely used the word crazy and sh!t about hearing voices and I took offense and said it was as offensive as Sand Nigger or some such thing. I said it more eloquently but was genuinely pissed off.

Why be eloquent for them and so low-brow for us? I find your language offensive now.

Stilepost still exists?

Its always been there. Its a cyber squatter/ troll kind of site.....

I thought it got bought and shut down, or something like that. Or was it the alternative that rose from the ashes of another site that got bought?