Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its a seriously fuÇked up season in the NFL when the Oakland Raiders have a 'playoff life'.

So' date=' you have only be watching the NFL since 2003 at the earliest. Way to go newb. [/quote']

Raiders have sucked since Jim fuckin' Plunkett retired, old balls. Accept it and move on.

WASHINGTON — Head coach Mike Shanahan attempted but failed to address his players regarding the Redskins' future Monday, repeatedly trailing off during what he evidently had planned as an encouraging talk about the future of the franchise. "As shaky as we've looked this season, we've got a lot to, you know… We just have to, eh, ahem," said Shanahan, who started and stopped his speech several times and at one point actually stood up as if to leave before seeming to notice his players arranged around him listening. "What I'm trying to say is, we're just a few games from turning. From turning this thing over, I mean. No, around. Turning it back? Well, anyway, I'm gonna go." Shanahan then told his players that his door was always open before retiring to his office and shutting the door.

So the Redskins cut that punter/holder guy. Not the kicker that shanked two field goals but the punter/holder who missed the high snap of a wet ball from a long snapper who has arced quite a few this season. To be far he was a pretty crappy punter or at the very least having a bad year.

Michael Wilbon called the Redskins the LA Clippers of the NFL last night. It's funny because it's true.

I was praying that Saint Tebow would beat the Raiders. The indignity of it all would have been awesome but it didn't happen.

The sad truth of the Raiders and seemingly the Bills turning things around depresses me. I guess there's always Detroit to commiserate with but they just won a road game. Carolina seems tragically bad.

Rex Grossman= 4 TD's

Maybe Shanahan is on to something??

At this point just keep unleashing SexieRexie and draft a QB.

There's all sorts of talk going around the Grossman vs McNabb and Shannie vs Snyder thing. One theory was they just want to tank the season so they're starting the Dragon. Another is going on about how it's a power struggle between Shannie and Snyder. Another it's just that Shannie's kid doesn't get along with McNabb. Who fucking knows?