Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the sack, you could just kind of tell it was all over because he wasn't knock out but he wasn't moving. He was just done. Turned it off.

It was almost like that was scripted for NFL Films. I suppose a sack is somewhat less ignominious than a pick-six to go out on.

If you're on Twitter you should follow Colts owner Jim Irsay.

I know it's a sin but I have a crush on Sara Palins feet....

14 minutes ago

Your love gives me a thrill...but it don't help pay my bills....just give me money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

20 minutes ago

I'm gonna develop a fetish,sell Myself out to Deadsp. Or National Enq./and make"Lots of $$$$ and a G5"!!!!!...

26 minutes ago

Feet fetishes started in Ancient Rome...I think the King just got plain bored...

38 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/JimIrsay

The Oakland Raiders informed coach Tom Cable on Tuesday that they will not bring him back as coach next season even though he led them to their best record in eight years this season.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/01/04/raiders.tom.cable.ap/index.html#ixzz1AAKGvJLv

Whew! He had them on the path to respectability, its nice to know Al Davis hasn't regained any form of common sense.

No doubt, Whitey.

Saturday

New Orleans at Seattle

NY Jets at Indianapolis

Sunday

Baltimore at Kansas City

Green Bay at Philadelphia

They all look like they're pretty decent match-ups.

My picks go like this:

NO over Seattle

Indy over the Jets

Baltimore over KC

Philly over GB

He had them on the path to respectability, its nice to know Al Davis hasn't regained any form of common sense.

You give me a call when Tom Cable gets hired as a head coach again and then we will talk. Sloth emailed me how the Raiders went 6-0 in their division yet failed to make the playoffs. See the teams the Raiders eventually lost to?

Hammer down.

Anyways, I am indifferent in the end. I didnt think he was that great of a coach to be honest but word has it alot of players loved him but that aint why they are paid. I watched him make some critical errors that made me question his intelligence, none that I can recall at the moment so blame the beer. There's going to be big turnover on the player side of the ball anyways so its not like they were going to build on too much.