Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally!

a proline ticket comes in for me this season and six games taboot.

$2 pays $92

Jax by 4

CHi by 4

NYG by 4

GB by 4

Atl by 4 and a tie with Pitt-Baltimore.

Had to sweat out the Chicago, Atl and Pitts games. That was fun!

My late game ticket was:

Seattle by 4

St. Louis by 4

Atlanta by 4

Dallas by 4

$5 to win $125 and the motherfucking Cowboys fucked it up by one point. Story of my season.

Good luck with that ticket, brotha.

Dallas vs Indy could be in line for the game of the year. Exciting right down to the final play. Peyton has been looking a little more human, lately.

Some really good teams for fighting for their Wildcard lives, and then you have the NFC West.

Sean, at what point in the game did you know your ticket was toilet paper? 1st Quarter?

I actually hated my chances by the time the game started- this was a ticket I bet on Thursday and at the time was thinking the Jets D was going to keep it close. All of the Sunday Game Day and last nights pre game chatter shook me to the core. When Folk missed that first field goal by about 30 yards, I crumpled up the ticket and started cheering for Branch to light it up for my fantasy team.....

How funny to read this about the Redskins kicker:

• Redskins kicker Graham Gano started his day at home against Tampa Bay by missing field goal attempts of 34 yards (hit the upright) and 24 yards (wide left) in the rain. Starting Monday, Washington's kicker should be known as Graham Gone-o. Right, Redskins?

and in the same article read this about their old kicker:

Suisham is now 9 of 9 on field goals in four games with Pittsburgh, plus a perfect 9 of 9 on point-after attempts. He made kicks of 23, 35 and 41 yards for Pittsburgh against Cincinnati, representing all of the points generated by the Steelers offense (both touchdowns were scored on interception returns by Troy Polamalu and LaMarr Woodley).

How funny to read this about the Redskins kicker:
• Redskins kicker Graham Gano started his day at home against Tampa Bay by missing field goal attempts of 34 yards (hit the upright) and 24 yards (wide left) in the rain. Starting Monday, Washington's kicker should be known as Graham Gone-o. Right, Redskins?

and in the same article read this about their old kicker:

Suisham is now 9 of 9 on field goals in four games with Pittsburgh, plus a perfect 9 of 9 on point-after attempts. He made kicks of 23, 35 and 41 yards for Pittsburgh against Cincinnati, representing all of the points generated by the Steelers offense (both touchdowns were scored on interception returns by Troy Polamalu and LaMarr Woodley).

The Redskins are a disaster and will be for years to come. Shanking two short field goals and then missing an extra point to go into overtime, jesus christ it actually hurt to watch it.

The Redskins are a disaster and will be for years to come. Shanking two short field goals and then missing an extra point to go into overtime, jesus christ it actually hurt to watch it.

Seriously, how many games have kickers lost for the Redskins (Cowboys too) in the past few years? I feel like I almost have to feel sympathy for you.

Edited by Guest

You know its a seriously fuÇked up season in the NFL when the most entertaining game on a Sunday afternoon features Oakland at Jacksonville......

Two teams on the up and up playing a wicked game with their playoff lives on the line should not surprise anyone.

You know its a seriously fucked up season in the NFL when the Oakland Raiders have a 'playoff life'.

I wasn't surprised it was a good game, but it was surprising that I watched Oak at Jax for more than 2 or 3 minutes during the commericals of a good game on another station....

How about those fucking Pats?! They make it look too easy sometimes, geez.

Anyway, Eagles-Falcons for the NFC anyone? It will be a media sploogefest if it happens, but somewhat justified I'd say.

I'm hoping for Pats vs Saints but I just looked at the remaining schedule and if the Saints run the table and manage to beat the Falcons then it ends up in one of those NFL tiebreaker clusterfucks, assuming the Falcons beat the Seahawks and Panthers (which they will). They'll have the same division record, split their games and have the same conference records. I can't remember what the next tiebreaker is? Results in common games?

Long story short, I think if the Saints get home field they'll go to the Superbowl, if they don't it's a toss up.