Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another heartbreaker.

I'd rather we just got blown out in every game than this roller coaster ride we've been on.....

Disagree. Not getting the wins, but at least they have been in the past few games.

They save the real shitty efforts for their home crowds. Poor bastards!

Looking forward to tonight's game. I am sure that Peyton is going to rebound after his Week 1 stinker!

Disagree. Not getting the wins, but at least they have been in the past few games.

Nope. 0 and 7 is 0 and fucking 7 no matter how many games we "have been in". The sense of impending doom sets in just past the start of the second quarter and is usually an accurate foreshadowing of things to come.

It might be entertaining if you don't love them, but when you do- its nothing short of heartbreaking, week in and out.

Don't say that! No one would even be watching the fucking Bills games if that was the case. We watched quite a bit of the second half of that game and found it quite entertaining.

If every early game yesterday wasn't as boring as SCI there is no way you'd have been watching it.

And to add that no one is watching the Bills games- for the most part because they aren't being broadcasted!!!

If you are still using standard cable for your sports viewing pleasure are you sure you are allowed to be posting in here?

I was there for Week 1 at Schwa's place.... Buffalo Bills in standard definition made me want to claw my eyes out. Nowadays I watch almost every redzone play in the fucking league in 42" HD glory.

Loved it anyway Schwizza! I could almost flap my arms back to PEI after all those wings we ate.

Edited by Guest

Belicheck once again proves his genius.

Trades Moss away for draft picks knowing he isn't going to work out anywhere else. Lets Moss leave and waits for the implosion. Will resign Moss this summer and put the picks in the bank. Will take sleeper draft picks that no one else has heard of and be back in the Super Bowl in 2 years.

Trades Moss away for draft picks knowing he isn't going to work out anywhere else. Lets Moss leave and waits for the implosion. Will resign Moss this summer and put the picks in the bank. Will take sleeper draft picks that no one else has heard of and be back in the Super Bowl in 2 years.

I totally agree. BB proves it again.

Moss must be a bigger jerk than expected if they were willing to let him go for nothing, 3 weeks later.

Close, but if Moss can survive the first bout of scrub team waivers I'll go with Belichick picking him up again and winning the Super Bowl this year.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

From some fox outlet.......

JaMarcus Russell Meeting with Redskins

Updated: Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010, 10:12 AM CDT

Published : Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010, 9:24 AM CDT

HOUSTON - NFL sources told FOX 26 Sports former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell will work out Tuesday for the Washington Redskins.

Russell, the number one overall draft pick in 2007, was released by the Raiders in May. In three years as a starting quarterback in Oakland, Russell had 7-18 record.

For three months, Russell has been working with former NBA head coach John Lucas in Houston in an effort to get a second chance in the NFL.

Lucas, who had his own share of off-the-court-issues as a player, is nationally known for working with troubled athletes.

Last week, Russell had a blip on his radar erased when a Mobile County (Ala.) grand jury declined to indict him on charges of possession of a controlled substance.

The grand jury cited insufficient evidence concerning Russell's July 5 arrest for possession of codeine syrup without a valid prescription. A friend had testified in court that a drink laced wth codeine was his and not Russell's.

On Oct. 20, Russell told FOX 26 Sports he was convinced he would get another shot at playing quarterback in the NFL.

"I know for a fact," said Russell then. "I have faith in God and strong beliefs. I know for a fact. It's going to happen.

"I can't say when, but until it happens I am going to stay here in Houston and continue to work out each and every day no matter how long it takes."

Asked if he has any doubts he can help an NFL team, Russell said, "None. None whatsoever. I need to be there."