Jambands.ca

NFL 2010

Schwa.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ! I am having the worst Pro Line and Fantasy Football seasons. I feel like I have never seen so many Jekyll/Hyde teams in one season before, no consistency whatsoever. Some great finishes; Jacksonville, WTF! I had adopted Houston as my AFC team when they were 4-2 but I may have to drop them now; truthfully though I had adopted them because I have Schaub on my fantasy team but he was had more poor games than good ones (although yesterday was pretty good).

Edited by Guest

It was tons of fun watching the Steelers get rolled. Patriots looked pretty good after looking pretty terrible last week. That was one of the youngest defences in the NFL knocking around Roethlisberger.

The Patriots have tons of draft picks coming to them for the next couple of years as well, I think Brady might win another soon enough.

Jesus mother fucking christ!

What is their fucking problem in that city? Why the hell would you feel the need to lock him down for that long with that kind of guaranteed coin? He's 34, sign him for 2-3 more if you really felt the need to keep him around at most. Im going to give this just a bad and not a terrbile. They're committed to McNabb for the next 2-3 no matter what, they got no one else and need to draft and develop somone, McNabb has had his moments and there aren't going to be any quarterbacks available that are better (for now) so maybe McNabb had them over a barrel but jesus 5 years, 40 million guaranteed, that's a chunk. Maybe Shannie shouldn't have benched him the week before signing him to 78 million, insane.

I swear to god if the Raiders actually keep their shit together I'll be pissed because at least I always had the Raiders to laugh at for all their craziness.