Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dig that comeback!

Wait a minute. The one we missed because I had the pvr on PAUSE via RDS and not on RECORD with 3:30ish to play when The Whiz was tripped, MTL is about to go on the powerplay and there is a commercial so I flip to CBC to see the score of the Ottawa game but OOPS its already over and they are showing a grinning Gionta on the bench because he has just tied the game?

Good thing TissueMan wasnt here. Unacceptable behaviour, I know, but I blame MrBigTime and his incessant need for 'smoke' breaks......nah.

I take full responsibility. 2 points.

Guest Low Roller

For a long time it looked like it was going to be another 3-0 goose egg for the Habs. Then Booche hit some buttons on his remote and the game was magically tied. If he was wearing his Jedi robe when it happened I would definitely start believing in the Force.

While a nice shot by Cammy, I am from the school of thought that an NHL goalie needs to make that save. That was my initial reacion anyways. If Carey had let that in I probably would be emailing Mr Big Time this morning and bitching about it but to be fair I could probably use another viewing of it while wearing a better pair of analytical glasses because I was into the PBR's last night.

I liked Subban's shot in OT. ;)

Seriously though, did anyone else see the stripper dancing behind the Flames bench prior to OT? I almost fell off my couch laughing.

She was there the whole game...trust me, her name is Destiny

When I saw Cammi's goal, I was just more relieved he finally hit the net with that shot... he's had that same opportunity many times lately and it went wide.

Kipper had an unlucky game with all the tips, and Auld had a very lucky game going into the 3rd... I think Calgary hit 4 posts in the first 2 periods, and then lit him up in the 3rd...

it's a game of bounces some nights, and last night, the bounces (including Destiny's boobs ;) ) were all going Montreal's way...

I also found a place to buy the toque, can't believe it's not available from NHL.com, stupid...

Guest Low Roller

The Walking Wounded.... geezus what's going on??

Markov- gone for season

Gorges- gone for season

Pouliot- flu

Pacioretty- off on a stretcher

Cammalleri- shoulder?

Halpern- ??

Gill- Barely able to finish his shift in OT

The TSN guys were not joking when they said that the Habs should pop by Hamilton on the way back to Montreal to pick up a couple of guys for the next game...

Let's not forget PK took a shot towards the end of the period that looks like it will have lingering effects. That was unbelievable shit but an OT loss feels like a win tonight.

I cant believe I have tickets to the next two Bulldogs games in Ottawa and Montreal this Friday and Saturday.

Guest Low Roller

Pacioretty is on the ice in Brossard as is Jeff Halpern. They are both listed day-to-day, but are going to try and play. Pouliot is back at practice today, and the Habs have also called up Ryan White from Hamilton as a 'just in case'... Cammalleri on the other hand has been placed on the IR. Four weeks minimum.