Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Danny Kristo, 2007 2nd round draft pick of the Montreal Canadiens and current forward for the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, was admitted to Regions Hospital in Minneapolis on January 31st for frostbite to toes on his right foot. He was discharged earlier today and maintains full use of his extremities.

While this is a positive sign, he is not out of the woods yet and is still recovering for the injury, but will do so at his home in Eden Prairie, MN. His return to Grand Forks has not been set and neither has his return to hockey. It all depends on how he responds to ongoing treatment.

Since all the habs fans are over in the Leafs thread all the time I figured I'd just post over here. So how about that Versteeg trade?

PK Suck-ass sure is a little dirtbag, eh? Fucking guy is gonna piss off the wrong goon one of these days and one of his hired hands isn't going to be able to step in and defend him and before long he'll be done his career with a concussion via fist.

:rollweed:

Guest Low Roller

PAUL MARA?????????

At least it's only for a 5th round pick.

So he now becomes the 11th defenceman we will have used this year.

Boy, Mathieu Carle must be feeling pretty lousy seeing how far down he's dropped in the pecking order.

Edited by Low Roller

he got that nose job by running into one of the holes in the glass they cut for the fucking cameras....and there are 3 of these holes in every corner of most rinks these days. pretty dangerous if you ask me....i also think that a camera man got a puck in the face not too long ago as well.

Guest Low Roller
The Senators are talking to Pittsburgh and Tampa...yes Tampa about Kovalev, although there are some who still feel the Canadiens will move for their once beloved Kovalev.

Oh fer suck's sake. I hope not.

I certainly dont think grabbing Kovalev is that bad of an idea. One, he is going to come very cheap. Two, low risk with the potential for a high reward. Do you remember how much he elevates for playoff games? Its not like the Habs can currently fill their top six (am I the only one sick of Travis Moen?) and if he is perceived to be a problem you send him to the press box and dont fret about it because he came for the cost of a donkey painted like a zebra.

It's Friday and you are fucking stupid.

fireworks.jpg