Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure watching the Habs go 2-8-0 over their last ten games, all the while showing a distinct inability to beat the quality opponents for over a month, has driven those two into each others arms for comfort. Brothers in arms in each others arms yadda yadda.

If the Habs roll out another 2 win performance over the next ten games I'm fairly certain pictures of them blowing each other will surface on the internet.

Happy News Years everyone!

Guest Low Roller

Offline for a day, and look at all the shit that's happening.

First off Happy New Year Bitches!!

Secondly, this:

Guess which one is Booche in this analogy.

Third, sad to see Lapierre go because he's a diehard Hab. I'm reminded of how I felt when when Begin was traded a while back. Here are some of my favorite recent moments of his in eulogy, while his career sails off into the sunset with the Ducks:

The acquisition of Brett Festering sounds like a depth move by Gauthier who said that Carle was injured in Hamilton (again). But who knows, maybe Jacques Martin will decide to go with grit over speed and send Weber packing. Gauthier also replaces that 5th round pick in 2012 that he gave away for Wizniewski.

Next, my guilty pleasure David Desharnais is getting his call-up. This is not the "we have to plug a hole because of injuries" call-up, but rather the "ok, let's see what you got" call-up. The guy has excelled at every level he has played at, so let's see how he does in the NHL. He did alright last year when he was called up.

And finally, the POLISH SAVIOUR the Wiz is making Gauthier look like a genius. Let's see how long it will take for the Bell Centre to look like this during games:

47073_1192338653_e224_p.jpeg

I'm reminded of how I felt when when Begin was traded a while back.

I said the exact same thing in conversation today. There's your answer Dinghbat.

>

That's my favorite Laps goal. The Bell Center went fucking nuts, even though it had been off the hook all night, which is why this is my favorite Happy Lappy goal. Hell, I think this goal might have got MrBigTime laid when he went for a smoke later on. Fuuuuuuuck we partied so hard it was after getting an email from DaveO the next day that reminded me of said goal.

What if indeed........

Thatfuckingsucks. I dont even want to talk about how much it sucks (FUUUUUUUUUUCK) so let's get to tonight's game instead.

The 3rd star of the game went to the refs, if you are a Penguins fan:

rsssch.jpg

The 2nd star of the game went to this fan. I apologize for not capturing his mullet in all its glory but one thing is obvious.

No Country For Old Men would have been way better had the Coen brothers cast this dude instead of Josh Brolin:

2uxwg20.jpg

The 1st star was this sick beat. Honorable mention to Price but let’s be serious, this was sick:

xdimub.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Apparently Gorges has been playing with a torn ACL "for several seasons" now according to Renaud Lavoie of RDS.

UPDATE: He's been playing without the ACL for SEVEN YEARS.

Edited by Low Roller