Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious. Don't have time to run through the site now but I will in a bit.

edit: Okay Booche, I couldnt resist, I created an account under your name and I was ready to roll but the online editor doesn't let you upload jpgs or anything so there's nothing I can really do, there's a downloadable template (I think) but I'm not getting into that. Boourns on the online editor.

Guest Low Roller

It's 3am in England right now and I'm wide awake. Man, the coffee is gonna have to be strong tomorrow morning.

So they bring up David Desharnais only to send him right back down, and now Pacioretty is back in town. Good for him. After he said that he would rather stay in Hamilton all season than play 4th line minutes in Montreal he went ahead and dominated the AHL where he is the league scoring leader.

Interesting choices to be made by Martin now... With Gomez and maybe Spacek injured, we might see a completely different team when they play the Philly/Boston back-to-back games... which is going to be fucking rough.

Yeah, that Plekanec slash was definitley worthy of a penalty ::coughsarcasmcough:: so were all the non-calls Detroit got (especially in the waning minutes). 6 calls in a row to the Habs. No consistency from the refs on what they allowed. ONE penalty to the Wings when I counted a solid 4 others that could have been easily called based on what they were sending MTL to the box for.

Refs fucked the Habs Friday which cost them tons of energy which continued into Saturday nights game. So yeah. I think you are right Sean. That is crazy. The refs didnt just cost the Habs points Friday night but they fucked the Habs over for Saturday's game as well because of it.

Refs fucked the Habs Friday which cost them tons of energy which continued into Saturday nights game. So yeah. I think you are right Sean. That is crazy. The refs didnt just cost the Habs points Friday night but they fucked the Habs over for Saturday's game as well because of it.

Kudos! That's some atomic grade trolling. 10/10.

Citizen%20Kane%20clap.gif

Kudos! That's some atomic grade trolling. 10/10.

I think the cracks in Booches connection to reality are starting show.

I see you aren't complaining about the hockey Les Brahs played but rather putting it on the refs......while I didn't see much hockey that had me concerned at all about the final outcome. We beat your asses plain and simple. In the corners, on the PP and with the stripes I guess.

while I didn't see much hockey that had me concerned at all about the final outcome. We beat your asses plain and simple.

All joking about your intellect aside and complaints about the inconsistent referring not withstanding, you must have been drunk as fucking shit if you didnt notice what was going down in the third period.

You have certainly proven your worth today. Well done!

Look boys I understand you need some excuses seeing as you lost to the facking Leafs- but the Wings owned you on Friday night.

Maybe you would care to explain why referee Marcus Vinnerborg was seen shaking Johan Franzen's hand right after the game? Following that debacle?

Cheating cunts in cahoots is the clear consensus.