Jambands.ca

Netflix Picks

bouche

Always bums me out on Netflix when you look something up and the iinfo's there, but the show is not available. Must resort to other means :)

http://ca.movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Parking_Lot_Movie/70134661?trkid=1889703

The Parking Lot Movie (2010) NR

Over the course of three years, filmmaker Meghan Eckman tracked the comings and goings of a solitary parking lot in Charlottesville, Va., chronicling the lives of the attendants who were working there. This inspiring documentary is the result. Hanging tough as they navigate the range of human emotion -- from hope to frustration, from a sense of limitless possibilities to stagnation -- the film's subjects embody the pursuit of the American Dream.

Genre:

Social & Cultural Documentaries

Just watched it. Was drawn right in. Kind of like Hands on Hardbody, but with much more insightful and intelligent individuals. Interesting stuff.

Anyone who's interested can d/l this one:

The Parking Lot Movie

http://www.sendspace.com/file/84r9l6

70134661.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just discovered that 4 seasons of Prison Break are on Netflix.

We watched the pilot episode and I just loved how it hooked me with the end of the episode. We walked into this knowing nothing about it.

I hope it lives up to the pilot...though I think I remember Jaimoe posting about this in his list of favourite shows, so it has potential.

• 1 month later...
That's my beef with Netflix as well Ollie. Everytime I want to watch something I have to scan hundreds of options. I wish they had a favorites list that I could add to as I see stuff.

New button: "Add to Your List"

This is going to make Netflix sooooo much more useful.

Really? The Add To Instant Queue works just fine for me and I'm not getting discs shipped.

Ahhh ... i just looked it up. Looks like it came out a month ago in Canada and is the equivalent of Add To Instant Queue in the US (which is what I'm using).

"Your List" just launched in Canada, an equivalent to the Instant Queue in the US. When you browse the Netflix website, each movie has a button to add it to the List
Edited by Guest

That's my beef with Netflix as well Ollie. Everytime I want to watch something I have to scan hundreds of options. I wish they had a favorites list that I could add to as I see stuff.

New button: "Add to Your List"

This is going to make Netflix sooooo much more useful.

Nice! I didn't know about this. What platform is this on? I don't see it online and I didn't notice it yet on the PS3 version.

I also just noticed Rescue Me seasons 1-4 are now available.

so...where is this magic button?

It should be on the details view page of a movie. You should also see it if you hover your mouse over a title.

Try clearing your cookies? I dunno.

Anyone else on netflix.ca see it?

no can-do. i found a thread on Redflagdeals that's discussing a "add to your list" roll-out to certain accounts. Some people have access some don't. It must be a random roll-out.