Jambands.ca

World Series 2010

Schwa.

any bold predictions out there. Both teams seem to be as evenly matched as any I've seen.

I'm a sucker for a story so will be rooting for the bankrupt battled Rangers (eat it Thorgnor) but I don't think this will end any sooner than 6 games.

Rangers in 6! Lee vs. Lincecum battle should be epic!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a little wd40 and he's good to go? ;)

"working properly" doesn't explain much? His nerves were tight? He shit the bed? Pressure got to him? He's got a sore pinky? wtf?

;)

I don't know if Lee's gonna see the mound three times this series, but SF mitigated at least one of those starts, so methinks the Rangers have a bigger hole to climb out of then it might first appear. I still feel like over-all, Sf's pitching is more consistent, and their batting is less dependent on big hits (more small-ball), just big timing. Although it was closer than the score makes it seem so, we'll see I guess.

So a little wd40 and he's good to go? ;)

"working properly" doesn't explain much? His nerves were tight? He shit the bed? Pressure got to him? He's got a sore pinky? wtf?

;)

lol, couldn't tell you why it wasn't working, but it left him with just a fastball/change and the Giants took advantage of it. Doubt it was nerves though, he's been there before. Im thinking he was just over due for a shitty performance, to be honest.

Yeah, could be. Either way, if he starts two more he's going on way less rest than the SF staff is gonna get, imo. I still don't understand why, when he was left with his fastball, he couldn't spread it out over the whole plate instead of just sending it to the same damn spot over and over again? Molina was clearly asking for it in places other than where Lee was putting it... almost felt like they couldn't catch each others drift, ya'know?