Jambands.ca

2011 Grammy Nominations AOTY

bouche

Popularity Contest. That's all. It will never reflect true talent.

I can't stand watching awards shows. What do they really have to offer other than the hope of a costume malfunction? ;)

I tend to record the music awards like this and then do a quick watch of the live performances the next day. Gets it done in less than a half hour :)

I want to see a Gaga vs. Katy match ... in a wrestling ring with a lot of oil while Arcade Fire plays a catchy little number in the background :D

Who the hell is Katy Perry? Sometimes I don't think I'm from this planet. I need to watch more TMZ.

Exactly.

About a week ago I fell asleep on the couch with my TV on and when I woke up there was some commercial stating she was "one of the most influential artists of the decade" - I had no clue who she was so I looked her up on youtube. I figure it must have been her own PR lackeys who wrote the commercial because she didn't sound any different then any of the other Madonna wannabes out there.

Who the hell is Katy Perry? Sometimes I don't think I'm from this planet. I need to watch more TMZ.

I'm with ya BR - never heard of her' date=' or Lady Antebellum.

[/quote']

I think most know at least one Katy song, especially this one: "I Kissed a Girl (and I liked it)".

Katy Perry doesn’t seem to be able to let her Sesame Street axing go, and has appeared in an episode of The Simpsons to make another jibe at the children’s show.

In a special Christmas episode titled The Fight Before Christmas, Perry guest-starred in the all-puppet live action segment.

The Simpsons’ characters were transformed into puppets and the I Kissed A Girl singer made sure to shock with a dirty joke, while wearing a low-cut skin-tight PVC red dress.

article-0-0C5D65E1000005DC-235_634x367.jpg

While showing off her curves in the figure-hugging dress, which was slightly more revealing than the outfit that got her cut from Sesame Street, Katy sang a spoof version of The 39-Days of Christmas.

Her appearance on the show, in which she plays bar keeper Moe’s girlfriend, was nothing controversial though until the credits rolled.

In the final scene, the puppet version of Moe tried to jump up and kiss the singer on the lips.

After failing, Moe said: ‘I’ll just kiss your belly button’, before pushing his face into her crotch.

Katy said: ‘That’s not my belly button!’ and as Moe pulled away, she added: ‘But I didn’t say stop!’

article-0-0C5D65CD000005DC-813_306x423.jpg

article-0-0C5D65A5000005DC-210_306x423.jpg