Jambands.ca

Give this a listen!!!

Schwa.

Hey have you guys caught wind of all this music that Charlie Glasspool is bringing to The Flying Chesnut in Flesherton? Heres a copy n paste of the FB page list for Feb.

Shows galore!

Fri Feb 4 Drea

Fri Feb 11 The Silver Hearts

Fri Feb 18 Catfish Willie and The Buckle Busters

Fri Feb 25 Micharl Duguay and Bear Trees

Fri Mar 11 The Avenues

Fri March 25 The Darlings Oiseaux

Fri Apr 1 Beaver Valley Showcase

Fri Apr 8 The Innards Brothers (featuring Colonel Tom)

Fri Apr 15 Sarah DeCarlo

Fri Apr 22 The Ashburnham Rod and Gun Club

Fri Apr 29 Kristin Sweetland

Fri May 6 Wax Mannequin

Fri May 13 Charlie Glasspool Duets

Musics coming to our town..of ONE traffic light! Wowee! This should make life better up thier.

I was bummed to miss Moonshiners daughter for being outa town..I think they even played at The Legion...whose neon open sign I gaze longingly at some nights through my living room window.

Definately looking forward to them next time..maybe at The Flying Chesnut..I'll give Charlie a heads up and maybe someone can do the same to them. yah music!

I just ate at the flying spachela on the weekend.....mmmmmm!!

Is the Flying Chestnut in Eugenia?

hmm...I know they have a Flying 'something' in Eugenia. They just opened The Flying...maybe spatuala..in Flesherton. We have been out of town. I'm just going by Clarlies FB title..The Flying Chestnut Flying Friday Music Series.

Friendlies studying right now but are you on his FB? He'll have Charlies group on there...I'll try and figure this out...

okay..ya I'm getting these Flyers confused. The guys who operate The Flying Chesnut have recently opened The Flying Spatula (great fellas, they did the food at Friendlies Leukimia benifit in honour of Jesse).

The music is in Euginia.

We are definately booking the grandparents for The Silver Hearts on Friday.(fingers crossed!!)

Now back to MOOOOONSHINERS DAUGHTER!!! Hope to see them soon for sure!

edit to add(sorry if this was a brutal thread hijack..the music and the folks all seemed so connected that it felt appropiate at first....)

Edited by Guest

I've had the pleasure of hearing two members Moonshiner's Daughter play at various times in the past few years, but I've never seen this band. I wish I could be at the Commercial Tavern for this afternoon show, but I will be on a bus to Toronto with a bunch of high school kids. It's been years since I've been inside the Commercial Tavern!

Peace, Mark

What are the details on the Maryhill show? (where and when?) Its been a while since Scarlet has been to a show and this looks perfect.
Yup love listening to' date=' and being amidst a jam with these folks. I wonder if I could bring Rowe to their afternoon jam?[/quote']

Carpool?

I'm sure mom would be fine with the kids but not to sure about me and the kids.