Jambands.ca

TSOOL in Toronto - June 4

DevO

With a new greatest hits compilation in Golden Greats, No. 1 just released, Sweden’s The Soundtrack Of Our Lives have made a date at Lee’s Palace for June 4. Tickets for the guaranteed rock spectacle are $18.50 in advance.

I know some of you on this board dig this band. :)

You know what I love about TSOOL?

They actually play guitars and dont have any of that blip blap bleepity bullshit that is dominating the soundscape right now. TSOOL get drunk and rockthefuckout because they are a rock and roll band.

Remember when music was actually cool and didnt have to give off the air of being cool? That's what you get with TSOOL.

And for any of these 80's wanna-be preprogrammed electronic strains of disco bands? A good chunk of that shit sucked then and it sucks now. GFY.

Edited by Guest
I should have made this a Grinds My Gears and thats what really grinds my gears.

They actually play guitars and dont have any of that blip blap bleepity bullshit that is dominating the soundscape right now. TSOOL get drunk and rockthefuckout because they are a rock and roll band.

Remember when music was actually cool and didnt have to give off the air of being cool? That's what you get with TSOOL.

And for any of these 80's wanna-be preprogrammed electronic strains of disco bands? A good chunk of that shit sucked then and it sucks now. GFY.

I hope you dumped your 1990 Grateful Dead collection

Beautiful on every level.

• 1 month later...