Jambands.ca

question on possible dose

bouche

a guy i work with experienced something at a wedding recently. basically he blacked out after 10 pm. he remembers nothing. he only had a couple of drinks and his phone pictures show all kinds of pics of him with people he didn't know. he looked toasted. pics at 8 pm, he was fine.

later, he was vomiting and passed out. the next day he felt weird and didn't have a typical hangover. he thinks he drank a drink with something in it by accident.

we're guessing that he picked up a drink with GHB in it. any thoughts?

I'll take $50 worth if he finds a source.

You're still looking for that jacket from that fateful night we had to crawl home, eh?

Dudes around the corner from the Ports: You better put your seat belt on, guys. I'll tell you that much.

Booche: I been smoking since I was born, man. I can smoke anything, man. I smoke that Michoacan, man, Acapulco Gold, man. I even smoke that tied stick, you know?

DB2.0: I could probably smoke this whole joint and still walk away, man. It wouldn't be no problem at all, man.

so helpful.

Lorazepam wouldn't be put into a drink I don't think. Wouldn't one just take it? Why would someone put lorazepam in a drink?

Except no one said it was put in the drink, only that if you drink while taking it, you could have the side effects like those you described. With the amount of information given in the OP, it was open to suggestion if you ask me. It could also be suggested that if his BAC rose too quick (this can happen with less then 4 drinks/beers), you can have temporary short term memory loss/block. Although still be functional, social and seemingly coherent to everyone around you even though you are not forming any memories from a certain point on throughout the night.

Honestly though, I don't see how anyone could give any helpful information here. I mean, I've purposely taken GHB and not experienced anything like you described.

so helpful.

Lorazepam wouldn't be put into a drink I don't think. Wouldn't one just take it? Why would someone put lorazepam in a drink?

Except no one said it was put in the drink' date=' only that if you drink while taking it, you could have the side effects like those you described. With the amount of information given in the OP, it was open to suggestion if you ask me. It could also be suggested that if his BAC rose too quick (this can happen with less then 4 drinks/beers), you can have temporary short term memory loss/block. Although still be functional, social and seemingly coherent to everyone around you even though you are not forming any memories from a certain point on throughout the night.

Honestly though, I don't see how anyone could give any helpful information here. I mean, I've purposely taken GHB and not experienced anything like you described.

[/quote']

this is definitely the most informative and factual post out of all the wooks. I told him to get a blood test, but he said "it's probably out of my system".

a guy i work with experienced something at a wedding recently. basically he blacked out after 10 pm. he remembers nothing. he only had a couple of drinks and his phone pictures show all kinds of pics of him with people he didn't know. he looked toasted. pics at 8 pm, he was fine.

later, he was vomiting and passed out. the next day he felt weird and didn't have a typical hangover. he thinks he drank a drink with something in it by accident.

we're guessing that he picked up a drink with GHB in it. any thoughts?

Tell him to get over it and learn to enjoy fun Saturday nights. :content: