Jambands.ca

Some F*****g Hockey This Year Fan Forum 12/13

Hal Johnson

The only thing we may get

The NHL Players’ Association over the past few weeks has been pitching the idea of a multi-game exhibition tournament featuring Canadian and Russian NHL stars, the Star has learned.

I say take it further and have a two-round, round robin tourney with all the top nations, with a best-of-3-playoffs and all that. That would be awesome.

On a side note, since we cant do a hockey pool this year, you guys should all get Xbox's (if you don't already own)and we can all start an on-line league. Don't act like you don't want it.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played a few times on the PS3. Incredible version this year!

And good ole Ken Dryden as weighed in with his thoughts.....

Just got EAsports NHL13 last Friday. Played a couple of times with my kid and it's f'in AWESOME.

Nice article by Dryden. Thanks for posting.

F the NHL ... i'll be spending my time at the local rinks coaching, supporting and playing hockey with my kids. My daughter just had her first start in net this season and got a 2-0 SHUTOUT ... fuck yeah! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

This forum is dead without the NHL.

What about us Gary? What about us?? We need our daily distraction and dueling diatribes!

tumblr_mavvegao0J1rg4r35o2_400.jpg

Edited by Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Rick Dipietro signs with a Div 2 German league team. I can't imagine the astronomical insurance needed to insure a player that fragile with such an insane contract.

Yeah, because the agents/players didnt say to them "We all know a rollback is coming so tack on an extra year + an extra 500 grand or we are walking away from your organization at the first opportunity."

Its obvious to me both sides knew what the deal was. Look at how many ridiculous contracts+extensions were done, especially leading up to September 15th.

Nothing to fear but Fehr himself.

Edited by Guest