Jambands.ca

Why does Jamhub suck?

kung

on the way thru maine this summerto limestone i saw a shop with this sign,, wish i had taken a pic of it...it said free lobster with bag of ice!!!! so we stopped,, they wanted 20 bucks for a bag of ice. we passed.

tons of lobster was eaten in maine though yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, see what you can miss when your on nights and you sleep all day. Thanks to waking me up with laughter, reading this post!

Personlly i cant share an opinion cause i havent been to jamhub in a while, and for that reason is because most people post the same posts on both websites, and now there is a few that are different . ANd for whats goin on over there right now i have no clue, but i just might have to find out now with all this fuss going on [Roll Eyes]

oh...I change my mind...I like chinchillas better....wow this is getting pretty intense...I just couldn't make up my mind what was better....you know what would REALLY help?...if I could live in the house with those animals, on an island...and make a reality tv show about it..and there would be alliances...and voting..and challenges...and a single person looking for love.oh oh!! and people eating gross stuff...ya ya, that sounds about right. It might be able to help our whole east/west/toronto problem...

thoughts?

quote:

Originally posted by Farley:

Some people apparently take the position that these two sites are specific to the East and Ontario, respectively

I'm bewildered at this. Who does so and why?

In the end I suppose it doesn't really matter- as you say, Farles- what's the difference?!?

The way I see it everyone would be better off putting pettiness behind them. If you take offence to that statement, don't.

is it just me, or does this thread just seem like a real mess? call me the outsider, but none of it seems to make any sense at all...

maybe i just need some clarification...a) i didnt see a caption and pic relating to the special olympics...B) what did esau say that could have possibly been taken the wrong way?...c) what the hell is jamhub? [Wink]

(hey shane, good to see ya the other weekend at gtb in london...)

Archived