Jambands.ca

Why does Jamhub suck?

kung

ahess, once again making comments with no concept of anything, but I guess thats your thing, run with it buddy!

kung...sorry to offend, but i thought that was the only language you would understand, sorry too high brow for you? You could always censor me and my right to use the picture, you love censorship don't you? As for the "simple eastern fucks" comment...i know a lot more people on the Skank that would take offence to that long before that picture.

To anyone actaully offended by the picture and not just using it as counterpoint, I apologize.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tooly, hate to say it but it sounds like your buddy got scammed. That really doesn't sound like anyone at moe.down...and if it wasn't Sloth I don't know who else would call themselves a nero achivist. Hope it works out.

ahess so glad you don't come out to see good music and even when you do you're too chciken shit to talk to people - saves all of us from ever having to meet you, thanks. Don't mind me I'm just a stupid maritimer! [big Grin]

PS - thanks for the support Sniffer, you win a prize -

-

if the person that took the masters does scammy friend then he is a LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

that is the only copy of nero off the board from moedown and i know dozens of ppl that want a copy.

what a bum,,, we will find him. he lives in ottawa.

PS> that special olympic thing is tasteless.

Hm, quite a thread here. I'm an Ontarian by birth, transplanted to the East at the tender age of ten, living now in NB. Pretty decent place to live, actually: fresh seafood when you want it, work for those who are willing.

I've met quite a few Ontarians over the last few years, most of 'em turned out to be pretty decent folks. Both this site and Jamhub are great tools for those of us who enjoy music: to find out what's new, what's good, sharing travel information and so on.

A few frivolous threads appear from time to time, as do those which are openly offensive (to those who take offense easily). Some people apparently take the position that these two sites are specific to the East and Ontario, respectively, but what's the difference, really? Don't we all listen to the same music?

We have our share of twits here in the East, to be sure, but the point is this:

A numbnuts is a numbnuts, no matter where you're from.

Archived