Jambands.ca

Come to my birthday party!

Freak By Night

birthday_notice.jpg

That's right folks, I'll only turn 50 once.

Carleton Tavern, 223 Armstrong St. in Ottawa, Saturday June 1st.

Three smokin' bands!

No Buds For Bob: originals and covers, acoustic/electric country-fried bluegrass rock

Mandrake Root: covering Mule, Deep Purple, Hendrix, James Gang, - great 70's rock

Death Cake: We all know these guys! Instrumental guitar/drums rock duo.

All are welcome!

Facebook event page

Thanks for partying with me on Saturday night everyone! I'm overwhelmed with the turnout. The music was just great.

I was too busy meeting and greeting to take very many photos, but I did get a few of Death Cake. The guys were very spiffy looking! Awesome.

We raised $150 for the Wild Bird Care Centre too! We dropped off the money there yesterday.

Thanks for partying with me on Saturday night everyone! I'm overwhelmed with the turnout. The music was just great.

I was too busy meeting and greeting to take very many photos, but I did get a few of Death Cake. The guys were very spiffy looking! Awesome.

We raised $150 for the Wild Bird Care Centre too! We dropped off the money there yesterday.

Wild Bird center??? That is awesome...I was sure my mom had told me they were closing a number of years back due to funding issues. I guess they managed to keep on keepin on...cool.