All of These Dreams

The Wedge

Boogie On Reggae Woman>

Cities>

Maze

Waste

Encore

Bug

Well, there it is. I am NOT sure the show is over, but I think it probably is. Hope they tore it up.

Are you kidding Daniel? That show IS CRAZY. I'm kicking myself. That show had everything, it covered the gambit of phish. Up down all around. Man oh man. I couldn't ask for more...

Thats the kind of show that you go into super pumped up and then for the 3+ hours you feel like you know the meaning of life! And then you spend the next 8 hours after the show trying to explain it to anyone who will listen, until you figure out that you really can't explain it. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Thats the reason I used to say you can NEVER skip a phish show...

no,

the jams must have been sick... and I would have done anythign to be there...

but the rumours) were leading up to be some kindof super bustout show with all the old guests like santana and shit...

it didnt have any crazy out of the blue shit, other then a crazy ass segue filled show... which rocks! but.... aghhh you know what I mean

I agree. Just finised a hard night with Avery - BTW - Groove Fetish - love the String Cheese pictures, I must talk to u about them at some point - Toronto show looks great.

Yea me and a couple buddies bought the 2 runs (turkey and new years) and so far it's turing out to be well worth the price. Gotta say, though it's great that people offer Bit Torrents the day after the show, it's nice to have a crispy soundboard coming in at 100kbps. The Jeff stuff is pretty neat.

Can't wait till i get this show.

Nice setlist. I will grab this from LivePhish as soon as I can.

I am glad they didn't doa bunch of guests and bustouts that would have been rusty. From the sound of the reviews and the look of the show itself they went way beyond some random special show. If the show sounds as good as it looks, it is just a showing hof what Phish has become in the last 20 years. They went from a mediocre college band into a professional band that can lay down a two set show on 20000 people like they did last night. It seems better to have them just play the snot out of a great show than rely on guests and antics. They did that the 3 shows leading up to the run.

How do we get copies of the video retrospective? It would be pretty nice if they put it up on livePhish as a high quality video download!

Colin

You fucking smelly hippies with your expectations (oh wait I'm not MarcO).

I would imagine the show was superlative but that a few more bustouts were lacking. No Fluffhead, no Jim, no ultra rarities (except my namesake and Bug I suppose)... No double encore. You'd think at very least they could play a couple encores, probably a curfew thing.

i bet they played well..

because...

i'm listening to Albany as we speak, the YEM to be more specific, and its very good.

Each show has progressivly gotten better, at least from a sit at home and listen to the show, point of view.

Nassau was ok, little rusty. Philly was quite a bit better, especially the first set. The Twist in that show is great as well.

This albany show is quite good too. This YEM is fantastic, or so far at least.

I bet the Boston show will be tight. Can't wait to listen to it...

Oh ya, i got the Albany show in exactly 1 hour and 16 minutes this morning from BT. I averaged 220 KB/s, grabbing the show from more than 80 SEEDS!!!!

I'm loving the 'next day' approach to BT. I downloaded the KM184 source, its nice and crisp.

Those going to Miami, look out, Phish'll be tight as hell, and ready to rock.

Enjoy.

[big Grin]

I agree. The LP is great. Cavern has the sloppy lyrics it usually has, but the rest of the show smokes.

If you are going to grab one of the four from LP get this one. I have the other three in decent AUDs but this is the standout show, so it deserves a nice SBD treatment!

we were lucky to see 3 of the 4 shows on this tour (all except philly as we were rocking it with friendly and the new deal in NYC). I have to say no show in its entirity blew me away ( the way the nassau show in Feb did), but each show had super stellar moments. and the special guest thing, I think most people will tell you that holdworth "hurt their ears"-- and for 5 fucking songs!! Phish really is best when it's just the 4 boys doing their thing. highlights (in my opinion) were ghost>what's the use and crimes of the mind (nassau- the dude rocks), wolfmans's through to YEM (killer vocal jam) in Albany, and the frank>kung>frank (boston) was nerd-tastic! oh and the video which opened with the boys playing fluffhead back in the old dorm room circa early 80's- what about that hair?!?

miami anyone?

Archived