Jambands.ca

THE WAILERS w/Resinators....who's going???

briguy

First, who's idea of rights do want to use. It did stem from the capitalist ideologies of people like Adam Smith...

Second, how dare anyone question anyone else's racial identity. Bob Marley was a white guy, not a black guy. Care to argue. I do believe that at least one of his parents was at least mixed, if not a full blooded, pale-skinned, genocidal murderer.

If I feel I'm black and you feel I'm white, does that mean I can't listen to reggae.

Frankly, your segregation of a musical style equals racism to me. [Mad]

Ever eaten at a fast food establishment? [Confused]

Culture thief! [Roll Eyes]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when you're a young kid and your friends would talk about famous people they share the same birthday with, mine was always Bob Marley. Curiosity led me to learn a lot about Bob and reggae music in general. I don't listen to much reggae at the moment but it was a huge influence musically and more. I've seen The Wailers a few times and I'm sooo excited to see them with this line-up. See ya there. [smile]

Cheers

schwa. and I are going from kitchener, plus four other non gang members. three out of six of us are driving since I'm going to lindsay from the show and the remaining five cant fit in either schwa.'s truck or bryans car.

LionLocks, if you have an extra seat coming back to kitchener, let schwa. know so he can leave his car at home. (and give'r)

i should have just waited to get my tickets at the door, it cost me $87 for 3 tickets at ticketmaster, i guess i was afraid of getting left out in the cold like at the primus show....

i seen the wailers this summer at bonnaroo, it was great, i mostly remember hearing the hit songs, but it was fun anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing them in a more intimate venue, we were so far away from the stage, for that show, it could have been anyone on stage

-

-

-

-

cant really see much unfortunately

fretman, wasn't that a great way to get your groove going on saturday... I mean thursday night-- was warped for me... I was told I was talking to the trees that night.. and friday was a marathon... was feeling a little under the bridge on saturday morning, especially after waiting a half hour for ice... but, the Wailers picked me up...

well if ya wanna know......

it seems like all these good shows lately fall on a night shift week for me, and to make it worse its on a sunday which is the first night shift of the week for me and we start 3 hours early (8pm) [Frown] ......im srewed. I asked a buddy from work to switch shifts with me and usually he does but this time he went away for the weekend to windsor or something like that to visit his family. So looks like im outta luck.

SO unless someone calls in a bomb threat or anything like that looks like im screwed.

from one sad wailers fan [Frown]

Archived