Christie Lake Conservation Area
1000 Highway #5 West
Dundas, Ontario 

TIER 1 EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE
STARTING THURSDAY MARCH 10th AT 10AM
UNTIL SUNDAY MARCH 13th!!!

http://www.harvestpicnic.ca/

• 3 months later...

And they added a country day on Sunday. This event is a nightmare for vendors this year who have already set schedules for summer business. We might have to bail because Ryan Adams was ADDED to the festival. I never thought I would say that in a 1000 years. We won't have time to get back from The Hip in Ottawa to set up in time. You can't just add extra days 2 months before your festival!

I really want to love the festival because of the site and the crowd (and how much they spend on our stuff) but JP is making it really, really tough.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be going on the Friday night, to see Ryan Adams. I just went to the HP website which now clearly states that Ryan Adams will be solo acoustic. No Infamous Stringdusters for us.  :/

Edit: If Ryan Adams' show falls through a la Neil Young or Iron & Wine and I am stuck with a $60 ticket to see Jeremy Fisher, I'm gonna lose it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HaMike said:

Sorry you missed it!  His entire set is on youtube. You can also find Jeremy Fisher, Tomi Swick and 2 songs of Red Hill Valleys there. Did Jan Arden cancel or did the fest cancel her?

It was announced Friday night that she had cancelled due to illness and that an announcement re: schedule change would be made on Saturday morning. By the time they made the announcement it was too late for me to change plans. Totally bummed, it sounds like it was an awesome Rheostatics set.