Jambands.ca

New Grisman & Garcia CD Out Next March

Jaimoe

Well, Garcia/Grisman is loaded with goodies.

My particular favorite track is Dawg Waltz which you can enjoy on Grateful Dawg anyway. The version of FOTD is just plain beautiful

I haven't heard the So What disc yet, but I will try and pick that up online through HMV or something.

Not For Kids Only is simply amazing. I don't own that either, but I have enjoyed it a few times.

Pizza tapes is a must own.

Hell, they all are.

""I'll lend em' both to ya for the holidaze if you get me spun for Nero, how does that sound?""

deal bro

just found out ive got some treats comin in the mail to me in the nero sbd package of cds,,, not sure how many but theres at least one in it for ya. best paper on the east coast.

too bad Grisman is such an ASSHOLE

on the JamGrass tour he wouldn't even look at anyone from the DSO band or crew [Confused]

i remember holding the door for the DGQ one day in St.Louis...everyone was super nice except for Grisman [Roll Eyes] he just walked right in as though that's why i was there...didn't even look at me, never mind say thankyou!

there was a couple times on the tour when he deliberately made remarks to the crowd about playing original music

he was SO pissed that DSO headlined that tour and not him

David Grisman sucks!

I do love all the Grisman/Garcia recordings though

Archived