Jambands.ca

What happened to Esau & Paisley?????

jon.

Right, so KK has solidified my own suspicions as well. Esau got something out of my funny sentence because I didn't use a [big Grin] or a [Wink]

I don't even think that line about reading the drunk post needed one.

Well, I tried to find a way to restore the post, but since members have the ability to delete their own threads, the 3 pages of glorious fun are gone forever. Someone get Esau drunk today and plop him in front of a computer again!

What a shame that one of the greatest debates known to man should be lost to the ages. Like the time Elvis met Nixon, we'll never really know waht was said. In a failed attempt to retrieve it, I did find this. I think this is before I signed on, looks weird to me, don't remember it like that.

I'll (hopefully) be seeing the dynamic duo tonight so we'll see where their spiritual odysseys have led them...... [Eek!]

don't be jealous girls (no romance thanks but enough time to spent traveling to start talking like greg)

nero = fun!

some great people hang about on these boards, sincere thanks for the generous hospitality Groove Fetish and company

its good to drink for 2 days then find a crowd of people you can feel right at home with

thought we got deleted, it was an odd stretch of time... had no time to start again as the road was calling

tonights another night

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

Dudes...

Did ya fight the good fight? Did they make it to sunrise?

still fightin... sunrises, sunsets, dark light loud quiet... not stopping now, gone to far

spoken like a true rockstar

see ya tonight

I think Esau took it the wrong way and thought bouche was upset when bouche put something about reading Esau's drunk posts and Esau figured he would just delete the thread.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Also, you should stay up really late and watch the skank for more drunken posts by Esau.

Esau:

If its a pain,then say or dont read em...how hards that? Just say bro...I'll end it...sorry for having some fun, I was overly happy about not goin to the can for xmas..my fault...forgot about that "rules" 'round here,sigh.....

I'll leave ya be.

---

I guess you should have put a [Wink] or [big Grin] or [smile] or something after your post, bouche... we'd still be getting updates now probably! sigh..... [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

I think Esau took it the wrong way and thought bouche was upset when bouche put something about reading Esau's drunk posts and Esau figured he would just delete the thread.

---

I guess you should have put a
[Wink]
or
[big Grin]
or
[smile]
or something after your post, bouche... we'd still be getting updates now probably! sigh.....
[big Grin]

Intersting theory..very interesting.

The REAL reason...I sobered up a quick bit...read what I had been posting and deleted the thread...just that easy...no big deal

I wasnt hurt one bit from your words..wow...give yourself alotta credit dont ya [Wink] ,you think I would delete my thread because of somthing YOU said? Come on,thats propesperous....honestly was deleted in a time of weakness,a time where I felt dumbass (again) about a thread.Nothing less...nothing more...

But I will admit..reading it today,it reads as though I am belly aching about shit...but thats not/wasnt the case.

Drink for three days and tell me what makes sense to you.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Right, so KK has solidified my own suspicions as well. Esau got something out of my funny sentence because I didn't use a
[big Grin]
or a
[Wink]

I don't even think that line about reading the drunk post needed one.

Well, I tried to find a way to restore the post, but since members have the ability to delete their own threads, the 3 pages of glorious fun are gone forever. Someone get Esau drunk today and plop him in front of a computer again!

[Roll Eyes]

You guys love your "suspiousins" eh? I forgot to post a " [Wink] " myself.....

Archived