Jambands.ca

Haircut Poll

NewRider

One of the last haircuts I got was from a woman who didn't speak any English, needless to say it was a pretty quiet hair cut, not a word was spoken.

Until the end of the hair cut, which was unusually long, when the lady just burst out in laughter. Freaked me out man, she held up the mirror behind my head so I could see the back, and expecting the worst I was scared to look, so I just gave the thumbs up and and payed quickly and left. When i got to my car and looked in the mirror, to my surprise, my hair looked fine. What a freak.

what?

cut the damn hair already!

get a lumber jacket, put on your gum boots, wear a baseball cap and forget about it already [Wink] wait, that's what i kept telling myself [Roll Eyes]

i'd still cut it, looks are an illusion buddy [Cool]

one of the best things you/we can do for ourselves is to detach ourselves from desire and material things...it's very freeing to let go [big Grin]

I see so far the poll has gone to "cut 'em off". For those of you that haven't voted, please go out and do so. Not that your opinion counts or anything!!!

Anyways this has been a real fun time reading this shit but earthfreak is right, if I do cut 'em off I won't do it until the weather gets warmer.

c'mon people... rock the vote!

Archived