Jambands.ca

Britney Spears is a dirty tramp!

Daniel

too bad you can't handle dirty tramps, daniel. they sure know how to party.

why is it such a big deal that she's provocative and lacks substance in her music.

that's not really the point. keep listening to phish and enjoy the sausagefest.

if britney spears came around and i could get tickets, i'd likely go see her. it's a show. people don't stop to think nowadays so that's fine - we can't change that now.

now if people could refrain from stopping and complaining without really thinking about the issue then we'd have some more uplifting commentary

pop music has to appeal to everyone. girls love the music, guys pretend that they don't tap their toes to a hooky groove.

the girls that get down like britney at the clubs get the guys out to the club. with guys and girls out to the club, all horned up and emotional, drinks flow and people have a good time.

so what's the actual problem with trampiness? are you going to say 'these people are poor role models' well they're not role models they're stars. they're examples to use as excuses when you get in trouble because you stop thinking.

we blame the pop stars, the record companies, the television but we still watch it and hear it.

i remember watching an entire christina aguilera day with show whore (i hope you didn't think it was a secret dude)...'we lost the remote' - it was as good of an excuse as any.

i actually watched it and the girl's talented and herself. sure she's a puppet but to her so are the record companies i'm sure. it's not hard for a hot girl that can give so much of herself just by singing to give a bit more while dancing to music she didn't even have to write and wearing clothes that look great on her(that she likely got for free).

of course i think she'd be way sexier in eveningwear or sharp european fashions but i'd feel guilty for having thoughts of tearing the clothes off her taught little waxed body. i'd hate to ruin a 10,000 versace gown just to see what's under the dress.

if i were marketable i'd jump for a job like that. more money than you know what to do with, you talk to journalists, perform to people that appreciate what you do. You'd also get a chance to find yourself. you'd have time to party and meet people, and have so much fun. sure there're stresses but what job has none of those?? i bet if you ask any of the bands that tour frequently and work on music together they'll say they love it and it's a great thing to do. how is that any different

get me some pectoral implants and i'll shake it for ya. gratuities appreciated.

why's everyone coming down on people most people have never met.

i don't say 'dave lauzon is a dirty frenchman'

while he may have some french heritage, we really don't know how much he actually showers.

so britney's a dirty tramp?

how do you know? if you were an entertainer on the road all the time would you have time to do much other than do your job and go to some parties and talk to the media?

not likely. sexual people that have pent up emotions have to let them loose...if i could let mine loose on madonna i would too. i mean come on. so her romps are televised. i think she's lucky that people everywhere want to see it.

i but nobody'd want to see me make out with too many people and i'd bet that you wouldn't get high ratings either bud. quit skulking and read a book or something.

and what's this about pepsi sucking?

whatever. it's less irritation, doesn't eat away your insides and tastes better. anyone that states the contrary just has a sugar addiction.

pepsi rocks! tastes way better with rye than coke. it's a finer taste.

if you don't like it then that's fine but don't make it an issue. that's just assinine.

Not that I can talk but Beats you have way too much to say on this topic. Come on now are you really saying you'd pay to go to a Britney Spears show in which case I will officially bridle my faith in your musical taste. And you and Showwhore really watched a whole day of XTina vids. Come come.

yeah, CB's post was WAY too serious for this idiotic thread.

I guess it was a gateway for him to come out and say it loud and proud "I LOVE BRITNEY CHRISTINA AGUILARA!"

I don't really give a crap if I spelled her name wrong either. If anyone tries to correct me....STFU [Wink]

Canned Beats... I read the novel you just wrote^^^ and I feel you dont understand me very well. I call brintey a tramp... why? because I hate her. She is good for nothing and her music sucks. She is an incredibly beautiful woman however, but I dont care for what she has done with herself.... Think of how big britney is in this world, but what has she accomplished? Do you think ANY of this would have happened if she wasnt so damn hot? You think that people love her because of her uninspired filth that she calls music? NO! People love her because she is hot.... She is not trying to sell you music my friend... she is selling her body... but nobody gets to touch (not even her husband haha)! I have seen POP concerts before (both Spice Girls AND nsync) so its not like I didnt give any of it a chance... Ive been around and seen different genres of music, and why would I have any respect for hers? Big deal, its a big show with dancing and lasers and props... If I wanted to see a spectacle I would go see sigfried and Roy or something, not Brintey.... And who cares if phish shows are "sauasgefests"... I dont see phish to pick up chicks, its not about that, if I wanted chicks I go see Britney. I dont think she is a bad person or anything... I just think she is a product, similar to GAP clothing, Strabucks Coffee and chicken mcnuggets that is hyped up so much because there is money to be made... Its not like she had a portfolio of songs that she has been trying to push and a record company picked her up and helped her sell it... some fat dude opened up a company called "Brintey Spears" and now he is laughing as he puppeteers her all the way along...

fucking tramp

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

Christina is the whore not Britney

NewRider -- you are lucky I am on the other side of the world cause I wanna kick your ass for dissing my woman. I am so in love with that whore....whoops! I mean beautiful, strong woman.

I actually am going to give up on any aspiriations of an underground/jam/respectable music career to become a popstar just so I can get to an AMA after party with Xtina and pick her up. Her voice, her dirtiness....oh yes!

And watch this French bashing....it makes me uncomfortable.

Archived