Jambands.ca

Super Tough Call Here... (need help)

shainhouse

quote:

Originally posted by dark_starr:

This'll solve yer dilema... Rose Garland is Saturday the 24th at Pepper Jacks. See you there.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

ill see you on saturday shainhouse, this time the bowls are on me [Wink]

cant wait its been wayyyyyyyy too long since ive seen rose garland

If you want to make it an epic double bill evening, check out Silver Mt.Zion at the underground Sat. 24th @ 7 pm before Rose Garland. Side project with Efram and crew from Godspeed YBE. (I love the elitest showtime of 7pm...hilarious! In bed at the hotel by 11 with tea and a good book)

quote:

Originally posted by ahess6488:

Is bullfrog still doing the same show they were doing two years ago or have they finally added new material? They blew me away the first time I saw them and it's been downhill since because it's always been the same show.

I saw Bullfrog on Friday night. They are now without the rapper and the female percussionist. And yes, I haven't seen them in 2 years but recognized every song.

Kid Koala does have CRAZY skills though.

I wouldn't waste your time with the Rheo's. It might have nostalgic value for you if you listened to them years ago but other than that, I personally found little to get excited about the last time I saw them. Martin doing solo stuff on the other hand is innovative and new. I wouldn't miss him doing solo stuff for the world.

Archived