Jambands.ca

Dead new lineup,winter show,summer tour

HaMike

interesting..

why they kept chimneti over baracco is beyond me. i like ratdog too.

i guess because its bobby's keyboardist, and he seems to be the leader of the band these days...

three upfront guitarists....one that can solo, and one that can slide, what will bobby do?

i have a feeling warren is going laugh at bobby next time we see a silly hand gesture...

oh well, hope they come around here...

I'll have a great time regardless!! but I like the potential for vocals, Warren and Weir on a lot of stuff Brent used to have a hand in, Cassidy comes to mind....Dancin'....Jack Straw...UJB, Playin', I think Warren singing the "Jerry ballads" will also sit a little better with a lot of Heads.

I'm ambiv. about losing Joan and Rob, I think Jeff has better chops on keys. Bruce would still be my choice though.

My only worry would be guitar clutter, (my complaint with that other band Jimmy and Warren are in) let's hope they can figure it out, or Warren could play the spoons or something.... [Wink]

All in all, I'll hit some shows, these guys aren't gonna be around forever!

"All in all, I'll hit some shows, these guys aren't gonna be around forever!"

They already arent. Havent been since '95, which, incidentally enough, is how much tickets will probably cost this summer.

Heck, the harmonies should be killer though. That's almost worth the hundred dollar ticket.

Just go back to Ratdog and the PLQ..........

..hehe...well technically they haven't been around since about 1990...or 1980 in my opinion...

They want to play together, and there's sufficient demand, so giv'er!!!

You seem a little bitter Booche....?? Got the Samba in the Rain blues again??? [Wink]

I regret not seeing them last summer, I was offered a free tick to the darien lake show, but had a play production that day. as I am not much of a warren fan (or maybe Im just not a Gov't mule fan, I enjoyed him with ABB), I dont realy know what to expect.

kudos to him, though, getting to play in the dead.

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

i'd listen to YES before Warren.

*quickly ducks for cover*

YOU BETTER DUCK!!!

Hey if you would rather hear Joan sing Sugaree every other night than go on Joan Osborne tour! It is sad to see that Rob won't be on keys but like I said the first time REAL MEN WEAR HAYNES!

Archived