Jambands.ca

Ottawa Fire Recovery 2 - items to donate

Douglas

i have a winter jacket,, eiter mens or womens, i'm burning some cd, i probably have a gettoblaster they can have,, limited art supplies, t shirts rollies glass pipe and other stuff from prure hemp winter boots, i have a pile let me know hwat size and i'll look

pluse i have a whole kitchen,, plates toaster and lots of other sutff my grandma just died and we were going to give it all to good will. let me know if someone from toronto can pick it up and take it out there otherwise i'll try and work some other way of getting stuff there

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone from the Hamilton area is heading to the drop-off location, I'd really appreciate a heads-up so I could maybe send a few things along too. I am carless at the moment.

If you can't reach me on-line, try 905-521-1544.

How about a Hamilton fundraiser show? All proceeds get sent along. Whaddya think, Hammer-heads?

Hey all. Still can't enter the house, but my good news bad news is my insurance guy says I should expect to be able to recover nothing. The good news there is I have some sort of insurance.

I grabbed an acoustic and an electric guitar (and my cat - twice) on the way out. I'm okay.

So we just went through the stuff that we already have here.

We have tonnes of girl clothes, but Julia could a couple of pairs of black pants (size 5 or 7) and some long sleeve button down white shirts (size small). Work clothes. Some black t shirts would be good too.

Velvet needs some pants...size 36 (he says he was a 34 before they started making pants smaller!)

Daves pants size is about 32 or 34.

some more guy T shirts would probably be of good use.

Perhaps one zipper up fleese.(guy)

I'm 90% sure I can donate a TV, if a TV is needed (wanted). I know it's not a big necessity, but movies are a great way to relax....

And I've got 4 huge warm pairs of socks ready to go plus lots more stuff that I'm currently going through. Oh yeah, I got some towels to give as well. And a cheapie but reasonable tool set. Useful for new places... Let me know...

AD

Archived