Jambands.ca

Ottawa Fire Recovery 2 - items to donate

Douglas

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got an entire PC, moniter and everything else, the whole thing, or parts, whatever's needed. My company has said I can use a U-Haul whenever it's needed. With some organization, we can get all this stuff up to them in one load. Also, when the time is right, we can help with some furniture. For now, where do we send these grocery certificates?

Alexis & Jay

I can help on:

- cds...just let me know and i will mail them out.

- books - i run one of the Indigo Book stores.

- clothes...we just made a donation, but i'll see whats left...need sizes

- money is short, but i will do what i can.

Let me know

eckertj2000@yahoo.ca

JON

I have clothes ( good clothes ) that I would love to donate. I'm good for money too.

Booche, I'm calling you from work tonight. I need details.

I'm very shocked and saddened by this news, but I'm happy to hear that everyone involved is healthy.

I'm proud to be part of this great community.

I'm going to burn an entire spindle of CDs and send them your way. I don't want to duplicate any music that other people are sending so maybe everyone should post what music they're sending on this thread. So far, I've been told that Dave is a big Dead and Phish fan (go figure, on this board?) so I'm going to just burn all my Dead and Phish studio CD's to start. I've got a whole whack of Jazz if that's what you're into Velvet. Anything you can think of in particular? Miles Davis? Thelonious Monk? Bela Flack? Dixie Dregs? Let me know and I'll add them into the queue.

I'm picking up blank CDs tonight. Did the lot of you store CDs in cases on shelves or were you more of the CD book type? I'd like to work at getting you back to the situation you had so I'll buy CDs with or without cases accordingly.

I also talked to Booche regarding putting together a 'high-end' computer system for Dave. I've got a real nice 17" Sony monitor that I'll haul up there next week. What kind of computer work do you do Dave? If you let me know, I'll know if I have anything else applicable.

Love and peace!

Archived