Jambands.ca

Help today?

Velvet

So, I'm quickly learning the devious ins and outs of insurance - looks like I might end up with half my stuff and no money. Whatever, anyway, it means that as much work as I can get done myself means more stuff they will replace. So, I'd like to take up the offers to wash clothes/store stuff/any spare hands come by the house. I'm going there (again) now, we gotta beat the gorillas that are haphazardly throwing my stuff in boxes. Please post here if you can help (or just come over), I'll check back when I can.

Guest Low Roller

Look for boxes at the LCBO, grocery stores, and the shipping areas of any mall. That's your best bet.

So sorry Todd, I'm at work right now so I can't really help with the move.

I hope that you get back as much as possible.

I think things are going okay right now. The insurance guys have boxes for Todd and Freaker,Davey-Boy,Howler,Sunshine and Stapes are at the house helping him pack. I just talked to PEI Punk and hes on the way over with his van. At this point I think Velvet is gonna need help with storage and laundry.

Im gonna volunteer for laundry mat duty - its just as easy to convalesce there as it is on Davey-Boy couch and my right hand is shaping up good so im sure i can handle it - but hell probably need to do some repeated washing so more the merrier (espically if you own a washing machine).

Bradm and Hux, Velvet is definately gonna take you up on that offer for storage space, i think hes actually looking to store his first load now (ill try and find the 40 main phone number and see if anyones home).

I have a washing machine & dryer, so if a load of clothes to be washed gets dropped off with stuff to be stored, I can wash them, which'll take about an hour and a half, roughly (e.g., enough time to drop stuff off, head out for another load, and have things ready to picked up by the next drop-off).

Aloha,

Brad

Sloth.....Jaybone should be over at 40 Main most of today (waiting for a plumber to arrive)

Also, there is laundry at 40 Main, I'm sure I can offer it's use on behalf of the guys....we offer a full service lounge for those doing laundry as well [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

Sloth.....Jaybone should be over at 40 Main most of today (waiting for a plumber to arrive)

Also, there is laundry at 40 Main, I'm sure I can offer it's use on behalf of the guys....we offer a full service lounge for those doing laundry as well
[smile]

Could 40 Main handle the frilly delicates? I'm all out of Zero at the moment... [Wink]

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

Bradm, I don't think I'll be needing your basement today. Thanks for the offer my friend.

Negative sweat. If anything needs to be stored, by you or Davey Boy or CatPhish, just let me know; my phone #s are given, above.

Aloha,

Brad

The instruments seem alright, they're all going to need cleaning, but I think with time they'll be fine.

Those of you who have seen Velvet after a Nero show can pretty much picture how things went today- Velvet delegating, directing and dodging around any actual lifting [Razz] . So all in all things seem to be back to normal, however it may take some time for the Sltoh's surly [Mad] disposition to revive.

Archived