Jambands.ca

I AM THE MONKEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kung

Remember The Slip show at frontiertown last may when the monkeyman made his debut appearance and sat in?

Well, I've been denying it to my friends for months now, and my concience has finally gotten to me. Can you believe it?

Anyhow, it's true, it was me, I AM THE MONKEYMAN!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Consciously speaking, doesnt anyone find it strange that Kung 'the so-called' MonkeyMan spelled conscious wrong?

It may have been a conscious decision, but my sub-conscious is certainly questioning a couple of his last posts.

i think he meant what he wrote. a concience is different than being conscious.

Conscience is what I think he means (unless this is another of those weird US-CAN words I get wrong)

Unconsciously enough, I misspelled it wrong earlier.

(Hmm, maybe 'misspelled' is spelled wrong as well)

Ok, back to killing my brain with beer and nugs. My point is, I think someone else has been posting under Kung's identity, OR his subconscious has taken over. This is all too weird for the conscience of my consciousness..........

im pretty sure the mokey man was one of the biker dudes, i was walking away from the bathroom one day and this guy (maybe kung or not)looked at me with the stupidest look and said uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....wheres the monkey man i could tell it was this guy by his build and the look on his face was not hiding it at all. Unless this was kung this is another jamband scandal [big Grin] , i have never met kung before so i cant make a forsure on this yet. FUCK.,......now im really confused.

Archived