Jambands.ca

psychic, tuned-in or tuned-out...

bONES

so my best friend and I have this connection I guess I'll call it...

we think the same things at the same time, frequently and repeatedly

most of the time, she can answer me before i've asked the question!

what made me think of this was earthfreaks new signature

I am like 80kms away right now, and without each of us knowing, i was etching a picture of a terrapin with a pot leaf....while she is typing away about terrapins and doobie's

anyone else have these psychic moments?

is it about tuning-in, or maybe tuning other stuff out?

I'm not sure but i think it's pretty far-out [Cool]

Last night I was at a witchcrafty function put on by my best friend Rachel. I looked over at her, in the eyes, and began to get up. She said "you're going to get a candy" and that was exactly what I was doing. How did she know? Obviously a psychic moment.

Once I was sitting on the steps of my old house with my bro Stephen. He was eating chick-pea salad out of a bowl. I drew in a breath to ask him what he was eating and he said "chick-pea salad" before I even uttered a sound.

Obviously a psychic moment! You should meet my wiccan mentor if you want to see a real psychic! She even puts on psychic development courses.

Witchcraft rules. Be afraid [big Grin]

It happens all the time with Ms. Hux and myself.

So often that I don't even bother bringing it up anymore.

For instance (a regular example) this morning I had "What is my life" in my head from the time I got up, through the shower, and while drinking my coffee. She came down the stairs, and started singing "What is My life".

The 'song-in-the-head' moments are the most frequent that I notice.

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

sleepsingers, nice!

Does anyone else notice soundtracks in their dreams? I love that my dreams have music...

The other day I was talking with a friend and I had mentioned that I had some crazy dreams happening,one thing I found really odd was waking up with the song "Pour Ton Sourire" by Daniel Lanois in my head,strange part was he was singing in french,but I myself don't know how to sing in french,nor am I that well versed in speaking french either.

I liked waking up to that beautiful song though.

When my alarm went off this morning, I was in the middle of a dream where Paul McCartney was living in my apartment building (not relevant here, but still, I was wondering "what the hell is Paul doing living here?").

For some reason "My friend, my friend, he's got a knife..." was in my head. I don't even really know that song. It made me "wonder" why it was in my head....that's all.

Oh yeah, and there's ghosts in the building I work at.....again, not relevant here. Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

I need today to be Friday........ [Roll Eyes]

Guest Low Roller

I'm very empathic.... It can really be a bummer sometimes, other times it's a blast!

I used to dream about ghosts all the time. In fact it was the same dream, and it was the same ghost.

yesterday I posted my pet peeve...some one asking if I would like a cup of tea then bringing me (oh so yucky) earl grey.....I was really just joking cause that really doesn't ever happen to me...but last night my friend Sara asked if I would like tea I accepted then brought forth...earl grey....it was weird because I have known her for many years and she knows it makes me sick....seeing the future even when I'm not paying attention...I wonder what would happen if we all started to pay more attention and really focus on these abilities....but these things happen all the time with us witches!

quote:

Originally posted by Sally:

Oh yeah, and there's ghosts in the building I work at.....again, not relevant here. Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

That's cool! What kinds of things have happened? I'm fascinated by true ghost stories. I always wanted to be a ghost researcher.

This site has lots of great 'real' ghost stories from Ontario: http://www.ontarioghosts.org/main.htm

me and my sister have a connection, which is kind of weird as we don't really hang out very much. she knows whenever i have something going on in my life that is different, she will just call me out of the blue and ask me about that area of my life. this other time i was out having a blast at a freedom train show and for some reason i just knew i had to go home. it was still really early and i was having a great time but i knew i had to go. so i walk home by myself and i am putting my key in the door and my phone starts ringing. it's my sister calling with a really big emergency and i hadn't even talked to her in over a month.

Ask Booche about dogatthestation's ghost....

And our little "shakin'" ghost....

Booche also claims that he's seen a ghost in our apartment....

Encourage that, Bouchard!!! [Razz]

(He likes people to think that I'm a crazy 'cuz I believe in ghosts, but you should hear him go on about "them")

Archived