Jambands.ca

***post mortum*** Dr.H & Comfort Station @ Irene's

Hux

Just a heads up about a super-fun show taking place next Friday, March 12th!

Dr.Huxtable & Comfort Station

LIVE @ Irene's Pub, 885 Bank St. Ottawa.

Friday, March 12th

9:30pm

Comfort Station will make their debut! This is the Sanctuary's own Pootie Tang's new band, and I've heard many of their rehersals, and I have no doubt you'll want to check these cats out!

Each band will play 2 sets, and there will be some very special guests joining us throughout the night - soon to be easterner Dave-O will join Dr.H during our 1st set, and we will be accompanied by O-town sax-master Aljee for our 2nd set.

Kevin "Mick Jagger" Carey will make an appearance with Comfort Station, and we are planning on getting everybody on stage for a big finale at the end of the night!

So.......come on out next friday! Support live music yadda yadda yadda!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Sally:

I'm in! (for Irene's that it....those fugging after-parties are killer!)

I haven't been able to make it to one yet. I just don't understand how after a few hours of pre-party, then a few more hours of at-the-show-partying-like-crazy, y'all manage to keep givin'r.

Maybe I'll take a nap during the Huxie's 2nd set. [Razz]

Yee-ha, tis gonna be a retarded night of musical madness, big stunts, and even bigger laughs.

Hux and I are also conjuring up a heady prize giveaway, for some drink , smoke and assorted goodness. The person who gets picked will be packing enough party supplies to keep him going till the wee hours of the morning!

-

quote:

Originally posted by Hux:

yeeeeeahhhh boi-eeeeeee!!!

22 people already confirmed for the after-party!
!!!
oh Momma this is gonna be nutz!!!

Does PEIPunk count as one person or two? Those who witnessed the mess.up at moe.down will attest to his seemingly superhuman consumption capacity...(Anybody got the/a "Hoop It Up!" ring?)

Aloha,

Brad

Oh yeah, a night of good times at my local watering hole. Don't know if I'll make the afterparty or not (I live a mere stumble from Irene's), but I think I'll get tanked enough to not be embarrassed.

For the record I do believe I out-somethinged the Punk at moe.down.

"The ole dark rum'll have a hold on me....."

Is that right, Velvet???? What category was that, now? Chugging lemon gin and then vodka straight? Staggering?? Slurring and rambling about East Coast fishing villages?? Spewing in the bushes??

So I was a bit stupid that night......stupid like a fox!!

Archived