Jambands.ca

Another lovely morning in Ottawa...

peipunk

...except that some rotten bastard stole my wallet out of my locker at the gym last night!!! I was there between 6 and 7 and when I got home and reported it, they had already had a nice $50 supper at 6:30 on my Visa. Grrrrrr......I swear if I caught somebody doing this shit, I would lose it, I don't care how big they were....oh well, life could be worse. Didn't have much money in it, $20 Cdn and $15 US, but there is some hassle involved. OK, OK, I'll drop it...

I hate thieves

if you're going to steal, steal from a multi-million dollar corporation... not some poor soul who's trying to get by ok just like you

stopped carrying a wallet after some punks (loser punks, not pei punks [Wink] ) stole my last one out of my truck when I popped into a buddy's for a second in Vancouver... got to chase them a block but they knew the alleys better... no cash, just all my I.D.

now if they want my things they have to take the chance going right into my front pocket, good luck on that one

The Hofner would just shatter from swinging it. That's no weapon.

Hey Punk, I never even lock up my shit at the gym. I've been very trustworthy. I don't even own a lock. There's even signs on the lockers "THEFTS DO OCCUR. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR..." yadda yadda yadda.

I should probably get a lock.

MAN oh MAN that pisses me off. I think we all know how I feel on THEFT!!!!

Sorry to hear that -- it really sucks. You're right though "life could be worse".....they could have taken your van, with maybe your bass in it...

And to think somebody that has enough money to have a gym membership feels the need to steal money from other people!!! GRRRRRR.....

Again..sorry that happened!

...maybe its better I didn't see it in progress. The last time my wallet was stolen, in Savannah Georgia, January 2, 2000, along with 4 other bags of me and my buddies, I sprinted up and down streets and alleys in a delirious rage for about half an hour. Good thing I didn't find the guy, he probably would have shot me or something. Don't get on my bad side!! (I'm otherwise gentle, honest, just don't steal from me!!)

All better now.....

It IS a pretty awesome day out, time for a walk up to Bridgehead....

P.S. Dre, revenge will be enacted for your little phone "games", someday when you're not expecting it.....heh, heh, heh....

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Tell 'em about Montreal back in January, Punk...

Oh yeah, I think that I owe the life of my Modulus bass to Steve from Tala. After the show, I was at the back door of Le Swimming with Big Friendly "chatting" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), when Steve comes up and says, "Hey man, there's some guy walking around with your bass." After prying my head out of the ceiling, I ran to the stage to see an empty guitar stand. I frantically started looking around when suddenly Steve comes back toward the stage with my bass. He had taken it off some guy who was on his way to the door with it. Needless to say, I just about shit my pants.

Huxy-poo, we can take turns using my Jazz bass as a weapon;

"I see your schwartz is 10 times heavier and harder than mine......"

hahahaha

OK, I need a job.....

What kinda asshole steals from Chris Buote... Seriously thats some facking bullshit, what kinda pathetic piece of human apathy is responsible for this. We should string up this crook by his nutsack....A crime against Punk is a crime against humanity.

Sorry for your loss bro, if you want you can have my SIN card [Wink]

right on freeker!!!! i am not a violent person, but shit like this just makes me want to punch heads. hard. and then kick shins & growl. grrrrrr. sign me up for the lynching mob if this little &$*#&$# is ever found!

quote:

The last time my wallet was stolen

[Eek!] the last time??? this has happened before???? damn!

well... obviously that must mean that you have big & great things coming to you... likely in the form of large sums of money!

oh man! sorry to hear that man!

A good friend of mine got his banjo stolen from him after he performed with it last year.

And this guy who runs a little studio next to where I work got robbed during the blackout.. He lost 2 Les Paul guitars, a Bass and a keyboard. And he's such a super nice guy...

Thieves are scum

Archived