Jambands.ca

Best background music for sex?

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Portishead is a great choice. I find that any trip-hop/downtempo beats really help set a real romantic mood.

Of course if your girl is totally nasty, then some Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg would do the trick as well...

Peaches

shake your dicks, shake your dicks

shake your tits....shake your tits

are the mother fuckerz ready for the father fuckerz

are the father fuckerz ready for the mother fuckerz

or sucking on my titties is another great Peaches romp tune!

promo04-peaches.jpg

Why choose background music when you could use music that's an integral element for that always healthy, mind-blowing sex!

Pink Floyd - Animals

ANY Massive Attack album

Nightmares On Wax - Smokers Delight

and of course... Metallica's RIDE THE LIGHTNING

first of all what a FUN thread!! nice one.

i think it depends on the day/evening... you might be in the mood for marvin, or you might be in the mood for a little jimi hendrix... yep.

personally, i think that down-tempo sexy house is great sex music, and it will probably appeal to most. nothing too crazy (unless you're feelin crazy!); it usually suits that 'gettin it on' mood.

my 2 cents! and again, it depends on the situation. if it's some important anniversary, you might want something like dylan or cockburn. (i've never had an important anniversary so i can't actually speak from experience).

if it's the everyday sex: house music, like i said. killer.

if it's "i haven't been laid in 2 years" or "let's just give'r" sex, well, you might wanna try the hendrix route, there are some great energy tunes there.

but in general, why not try all sorts of tunes? it's all in good fun. ::

PS- RE the slip question: the slip = A.O.K. ;)

It depends. Pink Floyd in general, except for the Syd Barrett stuff (too distracting) and any "best of" albums (too disjointed). I like "Wish You Were Here."

Hmmm, what else ... (trots off to bedroom ... hmm, that was unhelpful) ...

I generally go with anything familiar that flows well. The music should complement the mood, not hijack it.

I like

nero

Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"

Kate Bush, "Hounds of Love"

Loreena McKennitt

but it really depends on the circumstances.

Any reggae, period, even sh!tty reggae and dancehall. If you can dance to it in my experience, it works... those baselines... and the syncopated rhythms... DAMN!!!!!!!!! ::

Outkast is great for the dutty-dutty too but it's gon'be a wild ride! ;)

Down-tempo house or hip-hop are both great too for the intimacy factor. Fewer lyrics means you have to write them yourself :: :: ::

it depends on the time, the place and the significant other, i susppose . . . i used to like mellow stuff like kind of blue or tom wait's blue valentine or nat king cole, but now id say more energetic stuff works a bit better. my girlfriend likes jeff buckley or meatloaf (?¿?), i even had the tenacious d pumpin once but all the puases i had to take to luagh were no good.

anybody else ever had the problem where the cd player starts skipping right in the middle of the act? horrible, just horrible. . .

once while gettin down my cd player just started going fu©king nuts, opening and closing and opening and closing, pretty damn funny. another time there was some nice chill music on, and all of a sudden it switched to crazy loud bluegrass, gave us quite a start, hahah