Jambands.ca

What are your NYE plans?

Alexis

are they breaking up again ?

no, they've broken up. this is a ONE NIGHT ONLY REUNION SPECTACULAR!!!! pretty gay i'd say. they should just either break up or get back together once and for all. Really doesn' tmatter who's playing with the keyboardist and guitarist, it'll be a good show.

edit: well i guess it'll be a two night farewell EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

We are going to start the night with a few bottles of red wine, followed by a nice dinner. Then we'll watch the ball drop with that Dick guy who has found the secrets of longevity.

Then we will perform the yearly sacrifice of a virgin, followed by the blood drinking and orgy of voracious lust.

Same as every year.

I'm going to see Wilco/The Flaming Lips/Sleater-Kinney perform at Madison Square Gardens in New York City.

I was also hoping to go see Benevento/Russo with Mike Gordon after the MSG gig, but unfortunately it is sold out.

Does anybody know anybody that has any extras for the Duo with Gordon at BB King Blues Bar & Grill?

Right now I am seriously - SERIOUSLY - trying to get myself to the Mule at the Beacon. It's pretty much hinging on some free accomodations that are being investigated for us. I'm not getting my hopes up because I'll be too disappointed.

And hey, if that doesn't work out, I'll be happy to party with the Fat Cats at Pepper Jack's. Would love to get to Ottawa for Nero...but you know, nowhere to crash, don't really know anybody there, not sure if I can convince the girlfriend...we'll see.

but you know, nowhere to crash, don't really know anybody there

nowhere to crash? no problem.. party till its time to get on a bus or train.. thats my plan... who wants to drive the day after a party like that anyways?

dont know anyone there? even better... you'll be pleasantly surprised with the people you'll meet up in ottawa. awesome folk... check meggo's appreciation thread for confirmation. ::

Wow, lots to choose from... I am supposed to be going to a friend's party in Markham... but the thought of standing around listening to ba bunch of guys in golf shirts and buzz cuts talking about Hockey and work just is not as appealing as dancing all night long with glorious souls...