Jambands.ca

Allman Bros.+ moe Toronto ticket info

Basher

I seem to remember seeing a very young Derek at one of these shows coming out for a song or two as well...

umm yeah - and he was 13 years old!!!!!!!

first time he played with the brothers onstage - age 11, i believe.

wowsers! i love seeing derek trucks, whatever the incarnation... he absolutely assaults you with that slide... :cool:

Man, you're quick ollie. I was looking for 6 in a row though, maybe that was the problem with mine. The best it wanted to give me for 6 was the last row of either 101 or 103, so I figure I'll wait until Friday.

Fucking 13 dollar service charge though, eh?? Goddamn thieves.

i see no reason in buying a good seat when there is never a problem moving seats at an ABB show in toronto.

I pulled that stunt with success in 1996; at the 2000 show I tried the same thing but the rent-a-cops ousted me... I escaped to the lawn where some other rent-a-cops caught me smoking a joint and tried to kick me out. I talked my way out of that and ended up in a box seat where waitresses took my beer order for the rest of the night!

Always a good time at the Molson Ampitheatre!

Ahh it was the 93 show that I saw Derek Trucks play...figured I should look up some of this stuff on the Allmans website! Aparantly Dave Grissom subbed for Dickey that night with Warren playing as well.

I was at that show, too! Dickey couldn't make it because he was doing time for beating up the cop who came to arrest him for beating up his wife.

I recall that Warren Haynes pulled a double-shift - he was also the opening act, performing material from his new (at the time) solo album.

I'm such a greedy boob. I needed 6 tickets, so I had two windows open: the plan was to search for 6 together and, if they weren't great seats, to use the other window to immediately find four, and then a pair. I choose '6' from the list and hit 'submit' in the first window; I type in the secret work thing, and wait; I get impatient so I select '4' in the next window. As the first window is loading I hit 'submit' in the second window. First window gives me Sec 102, Row J, six in a row. FUCKING BEAUTY. Choose my delivery method, hit submit and...SYSTEM ERROR, CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE. I hit continue and I'm at Ticketmaster front page. Fucking ballsack. I couldn't leave well enough alone! At first I was angry at Ticketmaster for their system hiccup causing me to lose my good tickets, but I then find out it's my own damn fault for jockeying two windows.

Anyway I ended up with Sec 201, Row J...not awful, but nothing compared to what I had. Still excited for the show!

Rev, that exact same thing happened to my buddy during pre-sale. He had 6th row!!! He got the same error message that you did (so I'm not sure it was b/c of the 2 windows) and decided to try again today and got sweet tickets. So...that's how I ended up with his 203s from pre-sale. I'm happy with these seats, but after he saw he could've had 6th row he got a little greedy too. :P Luckily it all worked out.

Hope to see a lot of you guys there. August seems so far away, but you know it will be here sooner than we'd all like. Lovin' this summertime! Wait! Where did it go? :(