Jambands.ca

Strippers at Bonnaroo?!?! (NSFW)

Freeker

From another message board:

"heard about the strip tents @ All Good last summer, but I guess they've hit the big leagues this summer..

def. some sad shit. $20 gets you inside, $20 hummers, $40- genital warts, the clap and who knows what else.. guess the girls had a hell of a fix to tend to.

"cum c dem titties"... highlarious"

Wow! How degrading is that. Not only are you stripping, which basically turns you into a piece of meat, but now you're stripping open air on dirt/grass floors for capatalist hippies.

Why don't they just go one step further and start pimping. If you're gonna whore it out go all the way.

So bad for the scene. I can't believe this went unchecked!

I was at Bonnaroo 2003 and 2004 and I never saw any of this.

Why can't everybody just stick to selling nitrous and hallucinegenic drugs, like the good old days.

Who's got my self-respect?

Wow! How degrading is that. Not only are you stripping, which basically turns you into a piece of meat, but now you're stripping open air on dirt/grass floors for capatalist hippies.

Come on now... There's clearly blankets for them to strip on...

these must be the same hoe bags that set up shop at GOTV. someone told me they seen a group of chicks that were doing just about anything to anyone one for a few bucks.

i'd rather spend the 5 bucks on a nitrious ballon than a lap dance from that slut. but if every ballon came with a free lap dance than that would be another story.

I was at Bonnaroo 2003 and 2004 and I never saw any of this.

Alot didnt see it this year either...but it was there just like in 2004.Buddies of mine were searching for whatever and stumbled across them,they were using tents instead of a wooden box.Seems this has occured at numerous festivals over the last couple years.

I did post a news article (with video) last summer or so on the old board,which covered this shit,they (news station) went in with hidden cameras & once it was dark,some girls started hooking.Although they walked around like the drugdealers yelling out what they had to offer...eg:"blow jobs 20$" and so on.I cant remember which fest it was but it was before bonnnaroo 2004,some small fest in upstate NY I think.

Like nobody here has seen chikita's walking around dead lot giving handjobs in the air while looking for a "miracle"

Judge not, lest you be judged yourself.

Or however that goes - not my thing, and would tell any friend it was a bad idea, but shit man, I've had a few bad ideas in my day.

Like nobody here has seen chikita's walking around dead lot giving handjobs in the air while looking for a "miracle"

Judge not, lest you be judged yourself.

Or however that goes - not my thing, and would tell any friend it was a bad idea, but shit man, I've had a few bad ideas in my day.

No judgements here man...only pointing out its nothing new....