Jambands.ca

Periods and Commas

greasyfizeek

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:purple]Ill tell you what... I'm going to try and give my opinion on this subject. I think your all crazy. Who cares. its all a matter of personal preference, right? Who care's what the rule's say. I know maybe I shouldn't of posted this, because everyones going to get bent out of shape about it. You know, the other nite I ran into some of my friend's. They had just graduated, so we were congradulading them on they're accomplishment. We went and had alot of beer's ofer at there place... That really has nothing to do with anything, I was just happy that they ware their. Now, don't take this personal, because I may be bias, but I am weary of posting on message boards because some people, their always criticising my punctuation. I am sick of it. So, criticize me all you want. "Go ahead, make my day".

I think that should have bugged just about everyone in some way or another... If not Click Here. There, that should cover just about everybody... Am I an asshole, or what!?!

Steve/Cleve

One thing I think that should be noted is that your grammer and spelling abilities should not be considered a reflection of your intelligence.

Some people with dyslexia and other learning disorders can't spell, have a hard time with grammer and other problems relating to reading, writing. So how someone posts isn't necessarily a reflection of how they talk or think.

I completly suck at spelling and grammer and if it wasn't for spell check this thread would have been illegible.

John Lennon, Bob Weir, Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison, and Albert Einstien are a just of a few of more notable people with dyslexia.

Here's what one einstiens teachers told his father "his teachers reported that he was mentally slow, unsociable, and adrift forever in his foolish dreams."

Disclaimer: This was post was not a meant to diminish anyone elses opinions on grammer/spelling, but to offer a different point of view.

well, except for Canned Beats. He needs a kick in the junk. ;)