Jambands.ca

CTMF

kookycanooky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck moderation.

MarcO and I are taking the acoustic stage. It's plain and simple. We are going to do a 20 minute version of Black Peter that segues into my pumping his gorgeous ass and culminates in a spooge-fest over those in the front row.

There's your moneyshot folks.

What? When? Who? Why?

CTMF is?

Years - you're in - ok? OK then! glad that's decided.

Music festival just outside of Toronto - May 24 weekend plan now to be there!

Giddi-up' date=' I'm in. Does that mean I have to forego the whole cottatge thing. Being Canadian is busy.

[/quote']

oh Years you have so much to learn. Coming soon: your summer itinerary. Staple of your SoOn summer is CTMF. But for Feb/Mar keep these days open. Feb.18th, Feb 25th, Mar 11th. OK? OK Then! Good glad that's been decided.

Fuck moderation.

MarcO and I are taking the acoustic stage. It's plain and simple. We are going to do a 20 minute version of Black Peter that segues into my pumping his gorgeous ass and culminates in a spooge-fest over those in the front row.

There's your moneyshot folks.

You know it. Booche-Spooge ("Spooche", on the street) commands a high price on the Asian black markets. Admittedly the May stuff is off-season, but at least it's better than the 'mock' "spouche" most people unwittingly buy...

Aloha,

Brad