Jambands.ca

Ratdog at the Beacon - Donald Trump content

Hux

Ratdog opened a 3-night run at the Beacon in NYC last night, and Donald Trump introduced the band! haha...

P4060004.JPG

124597933_d4015c1019_o.jpg

P4060113.JPG

P4060159.JPG

4/6/2006 Beacon Theatre, New York, NY

I: Jam > The Golden Road to Unlimited > Bertha, Jam > Bird Song > Little Red Rooster, Odessa, Senor > Crazy Fingers > Jus' Like Mama Said > New Speedway Boogie

II: K.C. Moan@3, Peggy-O@, The Weight@, China Cat Sunflower* > I Know You Rider*, Stuff*, Wharf Rat > Sugar Magnolia

E: Attics of My Life, Foolish Heart

*-w/ DJ Logic; Stuff - Jay/Logic > Jay/Logic/Kenny/Jeff > Jay/Logic/Kenny/Jeff/MK/Robin > all/Logic

(Donald Trump emceed... seriously)

I saw Ratdog with DJ Logic on Austin City Limits and it was terrible (especially since DJ Logic only seems to use one record!!!)

few years back logic played at pepperjacks with GTB, i swear the guy played every damn record he brought with him, it was a verrrry sweet show, really nice blender

few years back logic played at pepperjacks with GTB, i swear the guy played every damn record he brought with him, it was a verrrry sweet show, really nice blender

That Logic/GTB show rates as one of the worst shows I have ever seen at PJC. Logic was terrible, other than the 10 or so minutes when he was playing with GTB. Logic spun a generic set of uninteresting songs, and when he ran out of records he decided to repeat some of the ones he had already played.

That being said, I really enjoyed his scratches on MMW's Combustication album.

i saw dj logic play with ratdog...twice i think, both on the same tour....

absolutely fantastic....he doesn't lead, just sits back and adds an element of texture....

great stuff.

when i saw DJ Logic solo, it was fucking brutal.

but he was SUPPOSED to be bringing project logic...instead showed up solo, with a bunch of records.