Jambands.ca

Free stuff in Ottawa...

gentlemonkey

Hello dudes!

As some of you may know, moe.ron and I are downgrading our living space to save some money for an upcoming trek this fall.. We have started to move into a friend's basement and we have some stuff that can't come with.. If you are interested in anything here, please reply or PM. We need to be out by Sunday night.

- Dresser. Wooden and good. Horizontal in style. Shelfy in nature. CLAIMED

- Microwave. Citizen circa 1990. Works. CLAIMED

- Lamp. its weird and bright, you'll love it. Think Optimus Prime meets your dentist office. Perfect for home-interrogations.

- futon. Cleanish and comfortable. Your guests will appreciate it! CLAIMED

- Toaster. 4 pieces at once!!

ALSO...

If anyone is interested in housing a piano... let me know! We have tried to sell it, but we're getting desperate. THANKS CJ/DEM

Jay, we should have room to babysit your piano while you're gone. (ANd that'll finally get you both out here as well!)

I don't think musicians should ever permanently part with their instruments, so we'll provide a loving home until you return and have a space for it.

CJ- YESS!! Thanks a million!! You will not only get me out there, but I'll help set up/tune those new drums... Is monday a good day for you to receive piano?? PM me.

i'll take the dresser...

ian and i should be in town with wheels on sunday afternoon - if that works for you.

Its your mooose.. call me when you know what time you think you can come by. (it's also ready to go anytime.)

Lisa- Micro is yours. Its not a great one though, to be honest.

can you describe the futon for me? I wonder if it would be better to swap out our current futon? It's not that great. Can it come apart?

The frame is wood. Its fairly light and it folds up, but doesnt come apart. The matress is good, blue cover...

Its a good futon, but I'm pretty sure it would not be an upgrade from anything you've got.

You've probably actually sat on it - it lived on the nero-bus for a few years.

can you describe the futon for me? I wonder if it would be better to swap out our current futon? It's not that great. Can it come apart?

The frame is wood. Its fairly light and it folds up' date=' but doesnt come apart. The matress is good, blue cover...

Its a good futon, but I'm pretty sure it would not be an upgrade from anything you've got.

You've probably actually sat on it - it lived on the nero-bus for a few years.[/quote']

EEWWWWWWWW!!!