Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog - The Lanc - Oct. 20th

MamaPink

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the jambands page way up there so it could be seen in the photo. Usually my web window is way down in the bottom right corner. With the monitor positioned way at the back of the computer and the angle that it is at, the only way anyone can see the web window would be if they were pretty much right over my shoulder. But yeah, Alt+Tab is great in a pinch!

I worked some numbers and there is a good chance I can get my hours debt down below 10 by the 20th so yeah, it's looking good for making the Diesel Lanc show!

I wish I could make this party! Booo....MamaPink looks like you guys had a hand in organization - if so perhaps next time you could try to book "My Arms Are Lasers" I'd drop everything and head out for that! :P

afterall aren't we back up vocals or are we still just laser groupies???

Edited by Guest

Last weekend I ran into DieselDoug at my bar and had a chance to ask him a few questions about the band, the new album, the upcoming lanc show and life itself.

mcgarnical: so dieseldoug how is the band doing and the new album coming along?

dieseldoug: just great!

mcgarnical: its been sometime since dieseldog graced the lancaster tavern stage. what can the fans expect from the band this time around?

dieseldoug: a sound and light extravaganza!

mcgarnical: oh and how is life?

dieseldoug: the grass is always green this time of year.

So there you have it straight from dieseldoug himself.

Edited by Guest

Is this the famous lankaster tavern,...on...lankaster road?! Wish i could be there, front row, in a ballgown! I miss their one and only cocktail: screwdriver- ...but what more doses a lonely coug need?! I love that place! i'm still spreadin the deisel dog word out here on teh left coast.
Miss you guys and sista's like crazy
Have an awsome night!

vixen ( simone )